GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"which of the games are best"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/11/04 at 01:55
Regular
"kwah"
i think smack down vs raw i better cause theres new people
Thu 25/11/04 at 18:56
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah, I had the same problem. :) I was amazing at that game but still never managed to unlock everything.
Thu 25/11/04 at 12:41
Regular
"..."
Jae wrote:
> Ah, the memories... Why can't they make an up-to-date No Mercy? That
> is the best wrestling game of all time by far... Still... :D

Indeed, even if every single one of my mates couldn't figure out why they hadn't got 100% despite winning every match...
Wed 24/11/04 at 19:11
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Ah, the memories... Why can't they make an up-to-date No Mercy? That is the best wrestling game of all time by far... Still... :D
Wed 24/11/04 at 12:26
Regular
"..."
Ant wrote:
> Ahh but Create A PPV Mode is there.
>
> The greatest mode of all time.

The greatest mode of all time is No Mercy's 'branching' story mode, where the storyline went different ways depending if you won or lost...
Tue 23/11/04 at 21:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ahh but Create A PPV Mode is there.

The greatest mode of all time.
Tue 23/11/04 at 20:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Smackdown vs RAW is Just Bring it all over again. Taken tons of good stuff out and replaced it with crap. Buy HCTP and you'll get more options which is quite sad to say of a prequel
Tue 23/11/04 at 12:41
Regular
"..."
©H®I§ wrote:
> CAN'T TOUCH THIS! :D

Wouldn't want to *shudders*
Mon 22/11/04 at 20:27
Regular
"Better Than You"
Yeah, Jonny Hammer's back. CAN'T TOUCH THIS! :D
Mon 22/11/04 at 20:23
Regular
HAMMER TIME!!
Mon 22/11/04 at 09:32
Regular
"..."
hawk21 wrote:
> i think smack down vs raw i better cause theres new people

Compared to what? If you are going to tell us what game you think is the best, then it may be worthwhile to define the scope of your argument. Also, you may get a better response by adding more criteria to your argument. A game cannot be better purely because it has new characters. What are it's other good points/bad points etc...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.