GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"need help on playboy mansion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/12/04 at 20:23
"\(^_-)/ yea i win"
plz help
Mon 03/01/05 at 18:18
Regular
"object"
chris is nfs u fan wrote:
> plz help

you could have put more detail in what help you needed if you have the mental capacity to write that.
Sat 25/12/04 at 00:15
"High polygon count"
Mathews wrote:
> most people who play over 18 games arnt old enough is was playing over
> 18s when i was like 10 and didnt think anything of it.

You may not think anything of it, but if you go out after playing San Andreas and beat someone to death with a baseball bat, I guarantee your mum will want to blame it on the game - despite the fact she shouldn't have bought it for you in the first place!

And they have the cheek to call the game designers irresponsible!
Fri 24/12/04 at 21:19
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Mathews wrote:
> most people who play over 18 games arnt old enough is was playing over
> 18s when i was like 10 and didnt think anything of it.

WHEN you were 10?
Thu 23/12/04 at 22:05
Regular
"Ow Yer"
most people who play over 18 games arnt old enough is was playing over 18s when i was like 10 and didnt think anything of it.
Thu 23/12/04 at 22:01
"High polygon count"
Are you actually OLD ENOUGH to be playing an 18-rated game?

Or are we looking at another "sick game corrupted my baby" media frenzy in a few years time?
Thu 23/12/04 at 21:37
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
Turn left at the entrance, then go to the end of the corridoor, you should see an umbrella on the flaw. Pick it up and give it to one of the playboy bunnys in the room next to you. MISSION COMPLETE
Thu 23/12/04 at 20:23
"\(^_-)/ yea i win"
plz help

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.