GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blair Witch 3??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/05/01 at 20:12
Regular
After the first Blair Witch film came the sequel which arrived pretty fast for anyone's liking and was fairly disappointing.Somebody once said "if you make a pretty sucessful film you can expect alot of spoofs,sequels and copys" and he was right.
Films like the Blair Witch project,Matrix,Titanic etc are like individual films which came from their own ideas and thoughts.where as alot of films are just rip off's of others,Some have no meaning at all and They're the one's where you know what's gona happen every minute because the filmmakers are running through the long list of scenerio's in films like a shootout,the cops come then everyone's in strechers etc

Following on to Blair Witch 3 I think is just somebody's way of getting an audience to see his film by using the name.Do you agree that this has gone far enough? or ??
Fri 11/05/01 at 20:12
Regular
"Back For Good"
After the first Blair Witch film came the sequel which arrived pretty fast for anyone's liking and was fairly disappointing.Somebody once said "if you make a pretty sucessful film you can expect alot of spoofs,sequels and copys" and he was right.
Films like the Blair Witch project,Matrix,Titanic etc are like individual films which came from their own ideas and thoughts.where as alot of films are just rip off's of others,Some have no meaning at all and They're the one's where you know what's gona happen every minute because the filmmakers are running through the long list of scenerio's in films like a shootout,the cops come then everyone's in strechers etc

Following on to Blair Witch 3 I think is just somebody's way of getting an audience to see his film by using the name.Do you agree that this has gone far enough? or ??
Fri 11/05/01 at 21:19
Regular
"Whatever!"
The Blair Witch 2 was appalling compared to the original - Its such a waste of the license and should have been left alone as just a single, one off film.
Ive heard that The Blair Witch 3 will be a prequel to the first - How the story starts though I dont know??
Mon 14/05/01 at 11:19
Regular
"not dead"
I believe that the Blair Witch 3 will tell the tale of the original Blair Witch, either that, or the child killer that was mentioned in the first film.

I quite enjoyed Blair Witch 2. It was not at all on the same level as Blair Witch, which is probably a good thing, but I still found it to be a bit of mindless fun.

Mon 14/05/01 at 11:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Is this....erotic witch?....
Mon 14/05/01 at 19:01
I think that part two was over ambitious -but then again it's better to be over ambitious than to just release a tired old run of the mill slasher. I hope that part three is a historical one looking at the legend of Blair Witch.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.