GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bloody 'ell"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/12/04 at 22:33
Regular
Head over to MGEA and check the PC section for hints and tips on getting the best value for your money for your type of game.

Crazy stuff!
Thu 23/12/04 at 22:33
Regular
Head over to MGEA and check the PC section for hints and tips on getting the best value for your money for your type of game.

Crazy stuff!
Thu 23/12/04 at 22:34
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I would, but I have no idea what MGEA is. :' {
I feel left out.
Thu 23/12/04 at 22:39
Regular
Got a score of 1198 for looking up Vampire Bloodlines including delivery to my monitor.
Fri 24/12/04 at 00:10
Regular
"Captain to you."
sorry it mite just be me but i haven't got the foggest what your talking about that last post intreged (spelling?) me greatly but confused me a bit too.
Fri 24/12/04 at 01:33
Regular
"accidental superher"
he's talking about a shop...
they've got a sale on
they're selling some games at really cheap prices...
i think you get the idea
Fri 24/12/04 at 01:39
Regular
"Captain to you."
i got it was a shop or site.

but what shop? Telling people to head somewhere and not explaining it, is like finding a leaf blowing in the wind and following it to get you home.
Fri 24/12/04 at 08:23
Regular
I really didn't think it would be even slightly difficult to grasp.
Fri 24/12/04 at 08:42
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> I really didn't think it would be even slightly difficult to grasp.

I've absolutely no idea what site is meant.
Fri 24/12/04 at 08:46
Regular
"\\"
Think what game sites there are...
Fri 24/12/04 at 10:45
Regular
"Captain to you."
eye'Aoe wrote:
> Think what game sites there are...

See you where a thousand times more helpful. Why couldn't he just say that, it's not a direct link so they won't say anything.

I don't shop at game, ewww far too expensive but then i don't buy from special reserve either.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.