GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The pet fAm vol. 1"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/11/04 at 11:26
"Version 1.0"
Polly was a parrot. She ae creckers, and never left the comfurt of her own lunge. One day a cat named Leee kncoke on door with hammer. Polly went to door but bannana skin on carpet. Polly crawl but no one hear. Cat walkaway but polly yelp for hlp. Do people say she haven’t got no more. Polly climb on to the wheel of whell chair. Scar on left beak. She put hand on it and blood dribbles doen. She looked hary. He cmae im and started a program on tv. Tv was gooood in tem dys. Dog eye glooed on screen. Eastender nevr show omnibose to dogges. I never interested in JAG. Knight boas was on nxt. I never seen premere of tis film. Was exstatic coz I was old enough no going to bd for me at nigt.
Sun 21/11/04 at 14:52
Regular
I personally enjoyed your deft and imaginative development of the character of Polly, as well as the experienced techniques you used to create a sense of tension and an unpredictable atmosphere. Your exploration of a child's psychology was masterfully done with the final line and the running satirical view on modern society was simply brilliant.

Sadly, it was a little short and there were a few grammatical and spelling errors here and there - some paragraphing also wouldn't go amiss. But tidy it up and I'm sure it'll be a fantastic piece.

Nice work! I'll be sure to keep a firm look out for Volume 2.
Sun 21/11/04 at 13:22
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
please leave
Sun 21/11/04 at 11:26
"Version 1.0"
Polly was a parrot. She ae creckers, and never left the comfurt of her own lunge. One day a cat named Leee kncoke on door with hammer. Polly went to door but bannana skin on carpet. Polly crawl but no one hear. Cat walkaway but polly yelp for hlp. Do people say she haven’t got no more. Polly climb on to the wheel of whell chair. Scar on left beak. She put hand on it and blood dribbles doen. She looked hary. He cmae im and started a program on tv. Tv was gooood in tem dys. Dog eye glooed on screen. Eastender nevr show omnibose to dogges. I never interested in JAG. Knight boas was on nxt. I never seen premere of tis film. Was exstatic coz I was old enough no going to bd for me at nigt.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.