GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Placebo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/11/04 at 17:54
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
I started listening to placebo recently and I really like them. I (cough) got hold of about 15 songs or so and Im addicted. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (spins) anyway um Im thinking aobut buying one of the albums. maybe sleeping with ghosts of black market music. Does anyone else here like them?
Thu 25/11/04 at 13:19
Regular
"..."
I like the remix and collaboration work they did with Alpinestars, but not normally my 'thing'.
Sun 21/11/04 at 16:52
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
They were pretty good at Reading this year, did a greatest hits set.
Sun 21/11/04 at 14:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
DW wrote:
> Was going to see them live, they let me down.
Sun 21/11/04 at 00:03
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
Mav wrote:
> Get a hold of Where is My Mind. A worthy cover of the Pixies classic.

Today I heard someone playing the pixies version and I was like "WHOS PLAYING PLACEBO??" and it turned out...la la la etc. anyway, I have the placbo cover. I think he sounds completely insane in it. its great.

I would reccommend pure morning, nancy boy, special k, allergic and the bitter end. I dont like their new song, twenty years, is as good. eh. I like most of their stuff.
Sat 20/11/04 at 22:14
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I also started listening to them as well. I have Without you I'm nothing and it's brilliant. Yet to try their other stuff though.
Sat 20/11/04 at 20:54
Regular
Gabbo wrote:
> Mav wrote:
> Get a hold of Where is My Mind. A worthy cover of the Pixies
> classic.
>
> Meh, I thought they butchered it to be honest.

I thought it was a brilliant cover. Hmm.
Sat 20/11/04 at 20:45
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Mav wrote:
> Get a hold of Where is My Mind. A worthy cover of the Pixies classic.

Meh, I thought they butchered it to be honest.
Sat 20/11/04 at 20:02
Regular
All the albums are brilliant.

I would suggest starting with either Without You I'm Nothing or Placebo (self-titled).
Sat 20/11/04 at 20:00
Regular
Get a hold of Where is My Mind. A worthy cover of the Pixies classic.
Sat 20/11/04 at 19:56
Regular
Was going to see them live, they let me down. Muh. Brian Molko is sexy. I have a poster of him above my bed. <3

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.