GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Go on LEEDS!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/11/04 at 16:04
Regular
5-1 up at half time!!! A right goal fest in the championships at Elland Road whilst the other games are sounding a little stale.

This is what Leeds fans need to see, the team is slipping towards the bottom of the Championship, another failed buy out attempt, the sale of Elland Road and in the very last home game Leeds played the team were booed off the pitch.

Hopefully there won't be some spirited fight back from QPR.
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:08
Regular
"mighty_Whites™"
No, I think Healy is cup-tied...
Sat 27/11/04 at 19:46
Regular
Healy scored 3 did he? 2 at preston and one 1 at Elland Road. Yeah that sounds right.

I wasn't including Cup goals.
Sat 27/11/04 at 19:39
Regular
"mighty_Whites™"
Dringo wrote:
> Healy has done well... I think he's scored 4 goals since he's been
> here now... compare that to Deane who has scored 5 and he's been
> playing for Leeds all funking season.

Healy has scored 3, Deane has scored 6
Sat 27/11/04 at 19:38
Regular
"mighty_Whites™"
Leeds are the best, that is all I have to say.
Wed 24/11/04 at 15:34
Regular
Leeds' board didn't really want the Sainsbury deal to go through you need to remember that. They do want the new Yorkshire one though.

Healy has done well... I think he's scored 4 goals since he's been here now... compare that to Deane who has scored 5 and he's been playing for Leeds all funking season.
Wed 24/11/04 at 11:55
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Irrespective of Brian Deane's age, I was very surprised to see new-signing David Healy score just the ONCE in that game.

When I saw the final score on the BBC, I was quite certain he'd have grabbed himself a hat-trick, if not a little more...

More good news for Leeds! From what I heard the other day, goal-less flop Michael Ricketts could soon be off-loaded to ease the wage-bill situation further more. :)

Just what the club has needed after the Sainsbury's deal fell through.
Tue 23/11/04 at 14:32
Regular
Leeds have signed loads of players as of late and the wage bill is considerably low.

Bakke is probably our highest earner at the moment but Leeds have a rather cheap squad at the moment. And There are about 4 more to come in before the end of the year I'd imagine.
Mon 22/11/04 at 13:04
Regular
"..."
Dringo wrote:
> The squad is good there just isn't many of us :D
>
> There's an Icelandic internation and we want to by Oster from
> Sunderland.
>
> Now we've got 5 strikers we should start looking at the midfield
> again.

Umm, not wanting to put a downer on things, but until you manage to offload the likes of Duberry and Bakke, signing anyone else isseriously going to push the wages over the top again.
Sun 21/11/04 at 15:46
Regular
I thought the guy had had it.

Still, can't be worse than Ricketts :D
Sun 21/11/04 at 12:47
Regular
Watched this game this morning on The Championship and i have to say that Leeds were amazing, especially Brain Deane.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.