GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Network, how to get it running?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/12/04 at 14:30
Regular
"The king of TS"
:)
Fri 24/12/04 at 21:02
Regular
"The king of TS"
Ifd you want to be funny at least write a link that works .
Fri 24/12/04 at 17:20
Regular
"hulagadoo"
You should [URL]www.uk.playstation.com[/URL] and goto the network gaming section.
Fri 24/12/04 at 17:19
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Don't know about you but my pc is in the same room as the ps2 but anyway... mines is connected using the speedtouch 530 modem/router. Pc connects to one socket on the back then the ethernet cable from the network adapter goes into the other. I got my router through bt when I signed up, you can buy it for, i think, £40 from them, may wish to check out here though.
Fri 24/12/04 at 14:32
Regular
"The king of TS"
Hi everyone. I was wondering how to get my ps2 online, i have a numerous of ways im thinking of to plan and do it. as i have a few problems...with mum :|

1) I dont have a phone socket in my room, so my mum wants me to magically do it through the wires...much to my relief i found this very thin on special reserve.

2)im not really wanting to spend over 150 for getting it up and running using the device above. (do i need a router for the way i plan to do it)

So what i think i need is: 2x mains circuit dodas - a network adaptor for ps2 - broadband(which i've got) - a router (any advice on what one to go for would be helpful)

Thanking you in advancs, Satans Bike.
Fri 24/12/04 at 14:30
Regular
"The king of TS"
:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.