GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Children in Need is terrible"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/11/04 at 21:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Least most of you won't get the Scottish part... Jackie Bloody Bird and her bony arms.

*shiver*

Oh and Darius... all dressing up in wigs. So funny.
Mon 22/11/04 at 16:35
Regular
"2 Cool 4 Skool"
i like chocolate it reminds me of children in need
Mon 22/11/04 at 16:27
Regular
"2 Cool 4 Skool"
i like children in need it reminds me of christmas
Mon 22/11/04 at 16:24
Regular
I agree with the copper.

I don't get how the crap that is shown is meant to motivate you to donate - particularly the performances of "singing".

I don't get it.
Mon 22/11/04 at 16:20
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Most of these fund raisers are for good causes. But listening to 5 albeit attractive girls screeching doesn't make me want to give my money away. It makes me want to cry. Just like watching news readers make baps of themselves. They're doing it for a good cause, but it's painful to watch. Then you have the pop stars who come on and sing their latest just released single. I liked Kylie because she did an old one rather then plugging her new one.

The best thing ever done on one of these things was Dawn French kissing Hugh Grant. What does that say for the rest?
Mon 22/11/04 at 16:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
CIN is a good cause. Shame it seems to be the time when everybody just leaves their brains at the door.
Mon 22/11/04 at 14:07
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Then they dance around nude?
Mon 22/11/04 at 14:04
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
They should have just had Girls Aloud singing straight from the off and scrolled across the bottom, "Their microphones will only be turned off when we reach the £20,000,000 mark".
Sat 20/11/04 at 20:22
Regular
If your thinking of sex with hookers.....

My mum's rates are very cheap and shes flexible for dates, plus shes looking for work at the moment. Want to come over some time, and have a try before you buy?

;)
Sat 20/11/04 at 20:14
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I think next year i'll have sponsored sex with hookers.
Sat 20/11/04 at 20:06
Regular
If they made Children in Need more like comic relief, they would get more money out of it. As it is it is money going to a good cause but the programme is frankly awful, its worse than F league Romanian cat song contest....and thats VERY bad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.