GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can I Ask......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/05/01 at 17:41
Regular
What's your favourite make of Computer?? Or what make is your Computer at the moment??

My last 2 PC's have been Gateway's, and they've served me well. Good customer servie as well.

So, do you like Time?? Tiny?? Dell??

Please tell.

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Fri 11/05/01 at 23:35
Regular
I'm going to build myown PC as soon as i start my industrial placement and get some cash.

It's going to be amazing!
Fri 11/05/01 at 23:08
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I've had 2 gateways too, their really good but mines is really old at the moment.
Fri 11/05/01 at 22:22
My dad's got a cool time and i've got a bootlegger!
Fri 11/05/01 at 22:20
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Mine is a poo Mesh ! Had it for like 4 years and plenty of nights i've dreamed of circling it in the back garden with a damn good bat in hand !

God i need a new comp ! Playing games like Black and White is like a distant dream for me ! What makes it worse is that i've wanted that game ever since i first heard about it ages ago and unless a PS2 version suddenly pops up, i've gotta settle for a PS1 version which won't be as good as the PC one :-(

Fri 11/05/01 at 19:46
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
I have got Hewlett Packard.
Fri 11/05/01 at 19:35
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ant Wrote:
Can I Ask

RBS Replies: NO YOU CAN'T, THAT'S PERSONAL!

:-D
Fri 11/05/01 at 19:19
"High polygon count"
You can't beat a Special Reserve MAXX. Only a few weeks till the GeForce 3 is out and I can order my new monster...

Steer clear of Compaq - we have them at work and they're poo.
Fri 11/05/01 at 18:41
Regular
I've got a Time PC and it's, to put it politely, not very good....

....I'm thinking of getting a Maxx PC from SR cos their deals look good, their warranty looks good and they're designed for games apparantly....
Fri 11/05/01 at 18:27
I have a Dell and its really nice. Never crashed or anything. All of the problems that we've had have had to do with Windows. Actually, we like our Dell so much that we're going to buy another one for me. :D
Fri 11/05/01 at 18:11
Regular
"Same 'ole Tagline"
(I know other places should not be referred to on the SR forum but I think they'll like this)

Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee NEVER EVER buy computers from Tiny. They are an extremely bad computer to buy. First of all, the models which I have seen are all poor for upgrading........for example, the ATI slot on the motherboard doesn't have enough room for any cards, most tiny computers are "damaged" within first 6 months. (I know someone that bought a tiny pc and their processor wasn't even in it's socket, it was rattling about in the case!!!! These computers may appear to be decent with a low-ish cost for it, but do NOT buy it!!

(This is the plug) I have 100% confidence in SR computers, they are fast, efficient and their cost is quite low for the high standard they provide.

(Tony, Ali, Webmaster, Snuggly and anyone else do not give me a prize for spreading the word about your company's great pc's, and other products, but just make sure this thread is read (oh, that rhymes) so people do not make the mistake of buying a shoddy Tiny PC)

By the way......I recently had a 12 pc LAN and guess which PC did not work.......you guessed correctly the Tiny pc!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.