GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What absolute crap"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/12/04 at 15:51
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Right Morrowind, so iv'e been exploring for a couple of days and I then decide to go into a city. Hold on now I have a 40,5450 drake price on my head for no reason at all. So I go to balmora to try and get it fixed.

"Hmm you have a 40,5450 price on your head so for a mere 20,454 I can fix it. I have 654 drakes so it looks like im going to have a to play through another 20 odd hours of being weak again because of something I didn't do. Actually no im selling the b****r.
Fri 24/12/04 at 21:20
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
In which case they are still heavenly, I started again and after 5 minutes of choosing stats im stronger than I was after 20 hours of play. This game is teh ro>
Fri 24/12/04 at 18:52
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Perhaps, despite their off-putting appearance, the monsters you killed were actually good creatures with wives and kids to feed.
Fri 24/12/04 at 18:50
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Thing is though when I steal im either invisisble or cloaked and I only kill bandits and monsters meaning this is poo.
Fri 24/12/04 at 17:40
Regular
"8==="
Sounds like you nicked a full set of glass armour which I recently did. Didn't know I could get such a large price of my head, I assume you go to a thieves guild/Camona Tony person to get it sorted.

Personally I'm stuck a lot further down the road as I killed an important person to the plot but I didn't get a message saying the game couldn't be completed without them. Trouble is it appears I need the dead person approval to get further.

I'm sure there's some way around it but it's not obvious.
Fri 24/12/04 at 17:37
Regular
"8==="
Grëén ƒérð¢it¥ wrote:
> Its a good game but its so overwhelmingly big that in the end I just
> couldn't be ars*d with it.

seems to be a complaint with a lot of people. Don't complain if the next game you buy has gameplay lasting half an hour dragged out over 20 hours by cutscenes.
Fri 24/12/04 at 17:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
haha, that's what you get for having your 'crime reported', fool. Every action has a consequence, no?
Fri 24/12/04 at 17:10
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Its a good game but its so overwhelmingly big that in the end I just couldn't be ars*d with it.
Fri 24/12/04 at 15:51
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Right Morrowind, so iv'e been exploring for a couple of days and I then decide to go into a city. Hold on now I have a 40,5450 drake price on my head for no reason at all. So I go to balmora to try and get it fixed.

"Hmm you have a 40,5450 price on your head so for a mere 20,454 I can fix it. I have 654 drakes so it looks like im going to have a to play through another 20 odd hours of being weak again because of something I didn't do. Actually no im selling the b****r.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.