GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is what makes me laugh about Fathers4Justice"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/11/04 at 12:21
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
How can getting a criminal record help you get access rights to your kids? I understand that they've been driven to such lengths through desperation, but prison time + less job prospects = no Christmas for little Jimmy.
Fri 19/11/04 at 19:13
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
lol! oh man. thats terrible
Fri 19/11/04 at 18:44
"period drama"
monkey_man wrote:
> Shut up, Jesus.

Aha. I just got images of this phrase's orginal use.
Excuse me.
Fri 19/11/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
Here we go. Let me know if this was posted before, cos its bugging me
[URL]http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/trainingmanual.htm[/URL]
Fri 19/11/04 at 18:25
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
I randomly found some version of the Al Queida training manual online from a house in manchester. I'll try and find it again. It was interesting. maybe I got the link from here. lol. I dunno.

Are you talking about the anarchists cookbook? Its pretty interesting.
Fri 19/11/04 at 18:03
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
jesus&co wrote:
> If you look at the terrorists handbook you can alot of ideas that will
> help you and tell you how to make explosives, pick locks,ect.

monkey_man wrote:
> Shut up, Jesus.

I know! We wait all this time for him to finally talk again, and this is what we get?!
Fri 19/11/04 at 18:01
Regular
"Twenty quid."
jesus&co wrote:
> If you look at the terrorists handbook you can alot of ideas that will help you and tell you
> how to make explosives, pick locks,ect.

Even for an "11" year-old, you're incredibly stupid.
Fri 19/11/04 at 17:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Shut up, Jesus.
Fri 19/11/04 at 17:03
Regular
If you look at the terrorists handbook you can alot of ideas that will help you and tell you how to make explosives, pick locks,ect.
Fri 19/11/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Flock wrote:
> Man 1: So how do we go about proving we deserve the right to see out children
> Man 2: I say we set up a group do stupid, dangerous, illegal things to gain publicity for our
> cause
> Man 1: Well done, that'll show the courts how responsible we are

It started out with the idea of doing outrageous stuff simply to get noticed, but they forgot to stop doing stupid things and instead seem intent on doing every more increasingly outrageous stuff each time.
Fri 19/11/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Unfortunately, the part of the group that does the stupid stuff and gets the most publicity is run by a bloke who is unreliable and a not-doing-very-well-at-it recovering alcoholic along with a load of his equally unreliable mates.

My brother - along with many other members - is getting well p###ed off with him and are considering a, erm, management change.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.