GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Look up "bias" in the dictionary"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/11/04 at 21:33
Regular
And right there you'll find the words "see BBC commentator".
Thu 18/11/04 at 20:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Shows how exciting that match was lol Who was with Motty then? I missed the first 15 mins
Thu 18/11/04 at 16:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
One of them was Irish.

:-P
Thu 18/11/04 at 13:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
"English commentators in bias towards England" shock
Thu 18/11/04 at 11:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Of course they're biased, they're hardly going to be impartial when they've got a few millions mongos at home rubbing their England tattoos and wondering what the hell a history book is.
Wed 17/11/04 at 21:54
Regular
Alllsoooo (shhhhhh), I made this topic well before I even glanced at the Scottish score.

So ner ner.
:)
Wed 17/11/04 at 21:53
Regular
And it's not as if I was even directing a comment at the English in any shape or form, yet you come out with the tired old "your crap scotland got hammered thing".

Deary deary.
Wed 17/11/04 at 21:52
Regular
Muuhhhh.

Like I care about Scotland.
And besides - did you not see my mockage of Scotland in my own thread?
Clearly not.

Now please - run along. You've all hurled this "scotland suck so you can't whine" crap at me a million times, and it seems you've yet to realise I don't actually give a shploot.

I make a general observation, and you go into some kind of "ha well you lost so nar nar" rant.
Oh well.
Wed 17/11/04 at 21:50
Regular
Just because Scotland lost 4 - 1 doesn't mean you can go into your retarded football mood.
Wed 17/11/04 at 21:33
Regular
And right there you'll find the words "see BBC commentator".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.