GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell: PT Patch out"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell : Pandora Tomorrow'.
Sat 25/12/04 at 00:07
Regular
"Touched!"
yup grabbed this today, various fixes including double jumping, glitching (warehouse anyone?) no spawn camping (you will be automatically tazered if you do) and various other fixes, might get a few people into the game.

Well Merry xmas from me, this is my naff present.

Oh and btw there is also a Pro Evo 4 patch on the way in jan to fix quitters and the lag issues.
Sun 26/12/04 at 23:48
Regular
"8==="
If you can get it cheap then it might be worth a look. If not then the next installment's out in a few months
Sun 26/12/04 at 21:30
Regular
Do many people actually play Pandora Tommorow on LIVE anymore?
I have it, but am unable to play on it using LIVE until Tuesday, it looks as though it is a good game online.
Sun 26/12/04 at 20:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It's good, but too late.

Funny thing is, around 50,000 Geeks are now going to have to find new ways of actually winning.

I.e, learning to play properly.
Sun 26/12/04 at 14:27
Regular
"8==="
Just find decent people to play with.
Sun 26/12/04 at 13:39
Regular
They finally patch the game after about 4 months of me loosing intrest and moving on.

I swear if they're the same with Chaos Theory multiplayer then someone's gonna burn. Though I doubt I'll ever bother with ranked games on that, Ubi games and stats just means tons of glitches and fat geeks exploiting them.
Sun 26/12/04 at 13:11
Regular
Why?

It doe no good for them.

They get the worst possible score, like 0 kills 25 deaths.
Sun 26/12/04 at 00:42
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I had a guy QUIT for the first time last thursday. Damn annoying.

84 Minutes, and i'd taken the lead with a beautiful chip. Then is stops. And he's gone.

I hate quitters, especially on HALO 2!
Sat 25/12/04 at 01:38
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Please?
Sat 25/12/04 at 01:37
Regular
"Touched!"
I've told you..stop calling me at work and home..LEAVE ME ALONE - HELP ME!
Sat 25/12/04 at 01:36
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I say you should Pro Evo 4 wiht me RIGHT NOW Spikecast. Its been too long.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.