GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Barcelona Vs Real Madrid"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/11/04 at 18:16
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Been looking forward to this game since the beggining of the season. Can't wait to watch it Saturday. To think that players such as Ronaldinho, Zidane, Owen, Deco and loads of other stars will be on the same pitch playing each other is great.

Think it will be a 3-3 draw, or at least I'm hoping it will be.
Wed 24/11/04 at 11:45
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I heard Michael Owen felt he needed to open his mouth on the recntly blown-vastly-out-of-proportion matter of "racism". :P

I'm not trying to suggest it's acceptable, but this whole thing has gotten rediculously out of hand. Ashley Cole can't hack it [mentally! ;) ], Captain LOVEME reads his given script... And suddenly, just because' 'England' and 'David Beckham' suddenly become unhappy with it, the whole of European football has to get on their high horses too!

For Christ's sake! Racism's ALWAYS been in football, wherever you look. It's part of life. It's EVERYWHERE. It's everything, now. You can't avoid it. It's been around for ever, and it's not gonna go away anytime soon.

I agree that the way in which certain Spanish fans were acting (last week) was truly disgraceful towards certain individuals, but, as proffesionals, with the money they're on, they should be expected to shut-up, concentrate, get on with their game and just ignore it all.

Sven-Goran Eriksson, Beckham and co. have all benefited greatly from this though, wouldn't you believe... All now has been forgotten and covered up of that ABYSMAL shambles of a so-called "performance" in Spain one-week-ago!
Wed 24/11/04 at 09:33
Regular
Hmm.

My dad was watching it on tape yesterday, and I heard it then.
Must've been my cheapy crap headphones or something.

Anyway, yeah, it's disgraceful.
And I wonder if Beckham's tattoo has influenced some of the more idiotic Réal fans, if you see what I'm saying.
Tue 23/11/04 at 23:09
Regular
more racism in the bernabeu tonight. Some close ups of the fans doing it too...skin heads with nazi tattoos and the rest....

Hope they get punished hard.
Mon 22/11/04 at 23:01
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
What in the hell are you gibbering about?
Mon 22/11/04 at 22:35
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
Did you see the player from barcelona making the sh..est goal miles from the goalkeeper, It's the youngest player so less job.
Mon 22/11/04 at 12:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Can't say i heard any racist chants myself and didn't hear the commentators mention anything. But the fact the stadium had to have nets all around it to stop idiots chucking stuff at Figo says alot
Mon 22/11/04 at 11:11
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Barcelona 3 Real Madrid 0
Mon 22/11/04 at 11:05
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
what was the score???
Sun 21/11/04 at 20:18
Regular
Eto'o was linked with man utd and liverpool last year.

Probably would have been at Real this season had they not been above thier non eu player quota.
Sun 21/11/04 at 20:11
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Ronaldinho is class, one of my favourite players. Was disapointed that Owen didn't start.

Eto looks a great player and is very quick. Surprised noone in the Premiership has gone for him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.