GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I love Hollyoaks."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/11/04 at 14:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Besides Rent-a-ghost, can you name another TV sitcom with a ghost as a main character?
Thu 18/11/04 at 09:20
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
monkey_man wrote:
> That was more of a poltergeist though - you only ever saw the pen.
> There used to be something on the BBC about an old Jewish woman who
> choked on a fish bone, and her ghost haunted the family. It was a
> comedy.

So Haunt Me? I remember crying once because I wasn't allowed to stay up and watch that. Maybe it's because the ghostly woman was Jewish and my parents didn't want her interfering with me strict Catholic upbringing. Okay, that's a lie.
Thu 18/11/04 at 03:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
monkey_man wrote:
> when she turned round *poof* gone!

This language is one of the reasons you were warned.
Thu 18/11/04 at 00:56
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That was more of a poltergeist though - you only ever saw the pen. There used to be something on the BBC about an old Jewish woman who choked on a fish bone, and her ghost haunted the family. It was a comedy.
Wed 17/11/04 at 22:25
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
How about Ghost Writer?
Wed 17/11/04 at 21:57
Regular
Due South was a wonderous show.

Canadian mounty in the big city, with his trusty sidekick, a wolf.
Wed 17/11/04 at 21:55
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Well roger me sideways with Diefenbaker's bone, of course Due South had a ghost in it! His freaking Dad was a ghost!

Side note: my Uncle's brother and 3 nephews are all geniune Canadian mounties. True story.
Wed 17/11/04 at 20:56
Regular
Due South
Wed 17/11/04 at 18:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Light wrote:
> Neighbours: Todd's (was that his name?) ghost came back to tell his
> bird (what the hell was her name...) that he'd always be there for
> her and their baby.
>
> Jesus, I'm so ashamed...I was 14 alright! EVERYONE watched Neighbours
> when they were 14. Right?

I REMEMER THAT!!! He was in the mirror, but when she turned round *poof* gone! He wasn't in it as a ghost for long though. Come to think of it, I think the kid that keeps seeing the ghost is just mental. Or that bloke that plays the ghost writes the show and didn't want to get the boot.
Wed 17/11/04 at 17:18
Regular
I used to watch Brookside on and off. Best. Soap. Evar. Near the end, it became the TV equivalent of an Oliver Stone film.
Wed 17/11/04 at 16:29
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Light wrote:
> Jesus, I'm so ashamed...I was 14 alright! EVERYONE watched Neighbours
> when they were 14. Right?

Apart from me. Soap operas are the TV equivalent of The Sun. :)

[edit] I do however remember watching Bread (Clara Lane?) and while technically not a soap, it was still pretty damn terrible.

Anyhoo, on the subject of Hollyoaks, I catch the last 15 mins while I get something to eat (The girlfriend loves it. Aren't differences a wonderfjul thing.)

I still don't know any character names, or plotlines as my mind literally refuses to absorb it. Seriously, I zone out. In one ear and out the other as your mother would say.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.