GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Broadband monitor"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/11/04 at 10:20
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Anyone know of any software that'll keep track on my broadband traffic?

I'd hate to go over my monthly limit.
Fri 19/11/04 at 11:12
Gotta try this program when I get home, my always on connection never shows the data packets sent and received.
Fri 19/11/04 at 11:06
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Just out of interest, which one are you both using - Bandwidth monitor Pro 1.23 or D2H Small bandwidth monitor?
Fri 19/11/04 at 09:49
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Does the job perfectly. Thanks all!
Thu 18/11/04 at 13:22
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Hmmmm, only 20mb for an hours play...
Thu 18/11/04 at 12:09
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
That's great, it actually works!

Thanks for that!

Gonna play some Halo online now, see how much that takes up!
Thu 18/11/04 at 11:13
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Cheers Again, all appreciated.

I've a 30gb cap so I doubt I'll hit it! I just like knowing exactly whats going on.
Thu 18/11/04 at 11:08
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
cookie monster wrote:
> Bandwidth monitor Pro 1.23?

That one might be a worthy alternative too.
Thu 18/11/04 at 11:05
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I'm a bit of a plum, as I took a quick look under my programs folder, and there it was, so I've uploaded it to my web space, [URL]http://www.chrisjhaig.co.uk/D2HSmall_bandwidth_monitor.exe[/URL] (2.2MB) and see if it's what you wanted.

It's very basic, but can give you a rough idea of how much bandwidth you're using - and it made me see that a capped service would be pointless, as I never realised just how much bandwidth is used up for even the smallest of things (viewing these forums appeared to be quite bandwidth hungry as well).
Thu 18/11/04 at 11:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Bandwidth monitor Pro 1.23?
Thu 18/11/04 at 10:55
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I downloaded a piece of software which monitored my bandwidth usage, as I was considering going for a cheaper capped ADSL service, and it was great, but I really can't remember which program it was, and didn't think a reply saying "don't know" would be very helpful.

I have no idea what the name of it was, nor what term I used to search for it, but I do know I got it from www.download.com [URL]http://www.download.com[/URL].

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.