GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Disection"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/11/04 at 21:15
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Anyone ever disected anything, in Biology or otherwise?

We were supposed to disect a lamb's heart today, but being the righteous soul I am, I couldn't touch the thing.
Wed 17/11/04 at 09:51
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Do tell.
Wed 17/11/04 at 09:49
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I've just come in here and read one post. I joke went through my head that made even me cringe. Damn you, Ros.
Wed 17/11/04 at 09:48
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I've done a fair few Umbilical cords in my time.
Wed 17/11/04 at 09:29
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Pigs eye & lungs. The teacher told us, with the lungs, to put a tube in it and blow. It looked like the lungs were breathing (freaky). The pigs eye was surprisingly hard to cut.
Tue 16/11/04 at 23:58
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I got to disect a cows eye (surprisingly big) and a pigs legs for some reason. Both times ended up in a masacre of stabbing. I threw the pigs leg and it hit an unsuspecting teacher who was walking through the door. Funny now not funny then.
Tue 16/11/04 at 23:30
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Heh, I only got to see a kidney being disected and some turkish prat, by the name of halim had a go at me, I did the same back and he wiped the kidney juice stuff down the side of my face. laughed at him then called him well....something bad and washed my face and mouth out with water heh.
Tue 16/11/04 at 23:26
Regular
Whitestripes X wrote:
> I doubt you would contract, and die from, any form of cancer in just 3
> months.

Especially from getting a tiny bit of blood in your mouth.

I loathed biology also.
"I suggest you take biology this year"
"**** that!"

Guh, it's sooooo boring.
Tue 16/11/04 at 23:25
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I disected a pigs heart once, didnt really effect me.
Tue 16/11/04 at 23:23
"I love yo... lamp."
I feel sick just reading some of these posts. Loathed biology.
Tue 16/11/04 at 23:21
Regular
I doubt you would contract, and die from, any form of cancer in just 3 months.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.