GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another tale of woe"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/11/04 at 19:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I was on possibly the most crowded subway train in history this morning... alas that is not my main story but the setting.

There were some kids in the corner who go to the private school at Kelvinbridge. Anyway, in their drastic rush to push their way through the crowds to the door one little left their bag on the seat.

How I felt for them as the subway moved away from the station, and as I was pressed further into a pole I felt helpless.

Terrible thing
Fri 03/12/04 at 16:17
"STiLL <3 u"
DoNT MiND Me... JuST ReFReSHiNG SoMe oLD PoSTS... HaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!
Tue 16/11/04 at 20:20
Regular
"For One Night Only"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> The Hibernator wrote:
> Had a relaxing bus ride to and from college 'cos I'm special.
>
> Aww .... hibey takes the special bus

And I get to wear a special white jacket that ties behind my back ;)
Tue 16/11/04 at 20:18
"period drama"
The Hibernator wrote:
> Had a relaxing bus ride to and from college 'cos I'm special.

Aww .... hibey takes the special bus
Tue 16/11/04 at 20:16
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Had a relaxing bus ride to and from college 'cos I'm special.
Tue 16/11/04 at 20:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I was crushed up against a big Glaswegian thug... he jumped infront of a woman and her kid for a seat when somebody got off.
Tue 16/11/04 at 20:10
"period drama"
Sorry.
Anywho, I sat next to this quite charming guy on the bus today. He was twitching quite badly and smelt as though someone has urinated on him and then left him, scrunched up, in the bottom of a plastic bag, in the bottom of a septic tank.

Nice way to wake up in the morning.
Tue 16/11/04 at 20:08
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Well I liked it...
Tue 16/11/04 at 20:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't get it?
Tue 16/11/04 at 20:03
"period drama"
Sheepy 0-1 English
Tue 16/11/04 at 19:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I was on possibly the most crowded subway train in history this morning... alas that is not my main story but the setting.

There were some kids in the corner who go to the private school at Kelvinbridge. Anyway, in their drastic rush to push their way through the crowds to the door one little left their bag on the seat.

How I felt for them as the subway moved away from the station, and as I was pressed further into a pole I felt helpless.

Terrible thing

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.