GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"URGH!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/11/04 at 18:14
Regular
I was coming home from college tonight on the bus and all was going okay until this old gentleman got on, he absoloutely stunk, it smelt like urnine to me, i had to put my jumper over my mouth and nose and had to get off the bus two stops early!

i felt like saying something to him but i didnt what would you of done?
Wed 17/11/04 at 14:21
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Ms NY wrote:
> Paradox: wrote:
> The human nose adjusts to a smell in 3 minutes, so if you'd have put
> up with it that long you probably wouldn've have noticed after that.
>
> Another thing learnt today! That's interesting.. is it true?!
>
> It's hard to tell people those kinds of things! You can either say,
> "Oi.. you stink!", or stick through it..

It depends on the smell, and how much of it there is. You see if there are many molecules, the human nose will "pick up" more more quickly and thereofre will adjust faster.
Wed 17/11/04 at 14:02
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
You should have just shouted, at the top of your voice, "No Mr, I dont want to come & see your puppies". Might work. He might move, but he might not. Either way it would have been funny to see the reaction of other people.
Tue 16/11/04 at 18:21
Regular
"cachoo"
Paradox: wrote:
> The human nose adjusts to a smell in 3 minutes, so if you'd have put
> up with it that long you probably wouldn've have noticed after that.

Another thing learnt today! That's interesting.. is it true?!

It's hard to tell people those kinds of things! You can either say, "Oi.. you stink!", or stick through it..
Tue 16/11/04 at 18:18
Regular
"For One Night Only"
How do you know it wasn't you?

;)
Tue 16/11/04 at 18:17
Regular
"SOUP!"
The human nose adjusts to a smell in 3 minutes, so if you'd have put up with it that long you probably wouldn've have noticed after that.

But thats just science, you've got a jumper and all, I take your word on this.
Tue 16/11/04 at 18:14
Regular
I was coming home from college tonight on the bus and all was going okay until this old gentleman got on, he absoloutely stunk, it smelt like urnine to me, i had to put my jumper over my mouth and nose and had to get off the bus two stops early!

i felt like saying something to him but i didnt what would you of done?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.