GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I can't believe nobody has thought of this before"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/11/04 at 14:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4015075.stm[/URL]

Pro-hunt protestors chain themselves to railings...can't somebody conveniently lose the keys? They'll pipe down after a week or so, and who's to blame but themselves? Sure, it may be a return to the 1800's, skeletons at crossroads, etc - but that's how ancient and out of date fox-hunting is.
Wed 17/11/04 at 16:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Very good Light.
Wed 17/11/04 at 15:58
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
The Confederate wrote:
> I hate all of those "Friends of the Earth",
> "GreenPeace", Tree Hugging Hippies, kind of people. There
> was a documentary about supposed "GREEN" Ecowarriors, on
> Real Story. If many of you here watched it, you would also be
> appauled by it.
>
> These protestors are not what they say they are. They go around
> saying that people who Participate in Fox Hunting or cut down tree's
> are sick disturbed individuals.

Yeah, I mean what kind of sick mind would go around saying that everyone belonging to a particular group always behaves in a certain way...
Wed 17/11/04 at 15:50
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
I hate all of those "Friends of the Earth", "GreenPeace", Tree Hugging Hippies, kind of people. There was a documentary about supposed "GREEN" Ecowarriors, on Real Story. If many of you here watched it, you would also be appauled by it.

These protestors are not what they say they are. They go around saying that people who Participate in Fox Hunting or cut down tree's are sick disturbed individuals.

But these eco-warriors have done pretty sick things also. Last year, people against Fox Hunting, dug up the graves of ancestors of several known supporters of Fox Hunting. Thats Pretty SICK to me, infact more sick than Fox Hunting.
They also have lobbed bricks through windows and seriously hurt people.

Maybe Eco-Warriors should actually learn about Coporate Responsibility and Ethics. Most organisations, who cut down tree's also plant tree's in quanitites more than is being chopped down.

I'm all in favour of Baning Fox Hunting, only coz I want Eco-Warrior Hunting Season to start
Tue 16/11/04 at 20:41
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
lol. thats really mean towards any supporters here.
Tue 16/11/04 at 20:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Could tie some pork chops around their necks and set their hounds on them. See how they like it :-D
Tue 16/11/04 at 18:56
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
What they mean is "57% of people surveyed"...which is a pretty low number considering they probably only surveyed their butlers, gardeners, and black man-servants.
Tue 16/11/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
oh man. I saw a poster on the train the other day saying "FIGHT THE BAN...57% OF PEOPLE SUPPORT THE HUNT!" I think thats bs. lets have a vote in here. how many people actually support the ban and how many dont (we...well..I wont discriminate).
Tue 16/11/04 at 16:51
Regular
kitty bishop?

i'm sure i recognise that name from a fil...

oh.
ooooohhhh
Tue 16/11/04 at 14:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4015075.stm[/URL]

Pro-hunt protestors chain themselves to railings...can't somebody conveniently lose the keys? They'll pipe down after a week or so, and who's to blame but themselves? Sure, it may be a return to the 1800's, skeletons at crossroads, etc - but that's how ancient and out of date fox-hunting is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.