GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Undecided? Vote Notorious Biggles for Notable Today!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/11/04 at 12:02
Regular
Vote Notorious Biggles for Notable November '04

A very friendly and helpful Scottish member of Special Reserve for over 3 and a half years now. Likely to be around for many more years to come. A frequent regular user who remains near the top of both the last 30 days and all time posters lists and is never considered a spammer because his contributions to the forum have ranged from informative, helpful and friendly.

Giving you advice to help save you money or help fix your computer

Always one to offer advice in areas he knows best (the guy has saved me many times from making bad purchases) you'll find him always ready to offer advice and help whether you're having problems with your computer or unsure about what xbox game purchase to make next. Always one to get along with others you won't find him insulting you or cause you any reason to dislike him, very much considered as likeable as Michael Palin.

A man who has made many friends at Special Reserve and likes to work together to help fight Cancer

He has done his best to encourage communities within Special Reserve, such as FOG WLT where many enjoy late night chats about anything and everything. His leadership in the Find A Drug project team, bringing our computers together to crunch numbers for non-profit organisations to find ways to fight diseases such as Cancer and HIV. So far thanks to him we have done over 4 years of CPU time. Thats a lot of crunching!

So if you vote for anyone please dont make it a popularity contest, vote for the guy who actually makes the forum a better place, who will be around for years to come and wont let you down. I can't speak for the other people running for this election but I can assure you that Notorious Biggles has never kicked a kitten or a puppy. Would you vote for someone who would?

Undecided voters, staffies and all those who have been helped by him over the years, vote Notorious Biggles for your new Notable [URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=113596&forumid=4006[/URL]
Fri 03/12/04 at 17:18
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Joey Jo Jo Junior is an imposter!

:-O
Fri 03/12/04 at 16:19
"STiLL <3 u"
DoNT MiND Me... JuST ReFReSHiNG SoMe oLD PoSTS... HaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!
Tue 16/11/04 at 19:36
I'll stick with Dilbert.
Tue 16/11/04 at 19:29
Regular
What do you think?

[URL]http://www.reallifecomics.com/daily.php?strip_id=1289[/URL]
Tue 16/11/04 at 19:21
Link?
Tue 16/11/04 at 19:20
Regular
Yeah that kicking a puppy thing I stole from a webcomic, showing the length some political ad campaigns would go in the last US election. Wasn't a real ad but it made a funny comic :D
Tue 16/11/04 at 19:18
"Considered as likeable as Michael Palin", heh.
Tue 16/11/04 at 19:17
What the...? Biggles has never kicked a kitten or puppy???
Tue 16/11/04 at 19:17
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Shabadu
Tue 16/11/04 at 19:14
Regular
sounds like a great idea

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.