GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I really, really need Xbox Live..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/12/04 at 13:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Games I have bought/won/been given recently:

Splinter Cell: PT
Halo 2
CoD: Finest Hour
Pro Evo 4
Crimson Skies

And I don't have Live. Muuuuh.
Thu 30/12/04 at 22:20
Regular
"BOSE"
Yes, Live rules. Ain't been on it since christmas eve-day though. Halo 2 & RS3 rock live. B3 is mad online. Got a bunch of others, just ain't had the chance to play em all live yet. been playing Prince Of Persia 2 since xmas day. Go back on Live soon ;-)
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:28
Regular
"For One Night Only"
monkey_man wrote:
> And I don't have Live. Muuuuh.

It's like reading about myself :' {
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:54
Regular
Aye, Halo 2 is great. The people that also play it online are great, even the Americans in most circumstances.
Thu 30/12/04 at 18:51
"I love yo... lamp."
I disagree. Not enough variety in CS:S, and that is just compared to Halo 2.
Thu 30/12/04 at 18:48
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
CS:S>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Xbox live
Sun 26/12/04 at 21:32
Regular
Why don't you use your 2 month subscription to LIVE? Surely you got one when you received Halo 2?
I got a free trial with Rainbow Six: 3 yesterday, unfortunately the date had expired around 9 months ago.
Sun 26/12/04 at 21:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Halo 2 on Live is heroin. Simple, and no exaggeration.

PT was classic, CT will be wonderous.
Sun 26/12/04 at 14:00
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Call of Duty online is decent as long as you only play deathmatch. Anything team based becomes confusing as its sometimes hard to tell people on your team from opponents. Deathmatch is good though, you just shoot anything that moves.
Sun 26/12/04 at 13:48
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's. OK, but nothing original. MoH with bells on. The scale of some of the battles is pretty immense though - ran round a wall one time to be confronted by about 50 Germans...all of which subsequently died by my single machine gun...just like real life...

Some quite good set-pieces though. The bit where you deliver a radio, then a wall collapses and there are a load of Germans sitting at a table behind it is quite funny. As is mowing them down with my machine gun again mwahaha.

Surprisingly, the tank bits are probably the highlight so far. But there are loads of graphical glitches (Germans popping out of mid-air, anyone? Corpses that fade away?), and annoyances like invisible walls.
Sun 26/12/04 at 13:37
Regular
CoD single player any good?

I need a decent single player shooter, Halo 2 was just a massive dissapointment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.