GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Introduction To Orange Juice"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/05/01 at 12:01
Regular
Hey guys, since this is my debut here in these forums, I thought I'd let you people in on some information regarding myself. Being a glass of orange juice, I naturaly know everything there is to know about thw wonderful world of orange juice, so I am going to let my experience be your benefit.

Let me start off by saying that Orange juice is one of the most important juices in the world. Sorry lemon and grape, but it's FACT! Not fiction. I'm by far the most favourable with the ladies as I am used in a wide range of their mixture drinks.

I should always be fresh squeezed. Once squeezed the vitamin C quickly begins to dissipate and my taste deteriorates. After only 8 hours at room temperature or 24 hours in the refrigerator, there's a 20 percent vitamin C loss. Canned, bottled and frozen-concentrate orange juices have a greatly decreased vitamin C content.

To get the most juice from me, bring it to room temperature, then roll it on the counter with the flat of your hand while pressing down on the fruit to soften them up before squeezing.

Well there's my introduction, now will you all please welcome SR new forum god, ORANGE JUICE!
Fri 11/05/01 at 12:01
Hey guys, since this is my debut here in these forums, I thought I'd let you people in on some information regarding myself. Being a glass of orange juice, I naturaly know everything there is to know about thw wonderful world of orange juice, so I am going to let my experience be your benefit.

Let me start off by saying that Orange juice is one of the most important juices in the world. Sorry lemon and grape, but it's FACT! Not fiction. I'm by far the most favourable with the ladies as I am used in a wide range of their mixture drinks.

I should always be fresh squeezed. Once squeezed the vitamin C quickly begins to dissipate and my taste deteriorates. After only 8 hours at room temperature or 24 hours in the refrigerator, there's a 20 percent vitamin C loss. Canned, bottled and frozen-concentrate orange juices have a greatly decreased vitamin C content.

To get the most juice from me, bring it to room temperature, then roll it on the counter with the flat of your hand while pressing down on the fruit to soften them up before squeezing.

Well there's my introduction, now will you all please welcome SR new forum god, ORANGE JUICE!
Fri 11/05/01 at 12:04
Sorry about the second post guys, browser screwed up.
Fri 11/05/01 at 12:05
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Such is the way with Orange Juice,always repeats on you.

Are you the kind with bits?
Or are you smooth?
Fri 11/05/01 at 12:06
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Millions of not billions of people drink or your vitamin enriched goodness every day...

mmm... I think there may be the perfect job opportunity for you posted somewhere on this site?!?

:)
Fri 11/05/01 at 12:07
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
That sucks
Fri 11/05/01 at 12:12
I'll keep that in mind Shanks. Oh and GoatBoy, I already said, I'm 100% pure orange juice, freshly squeezed. The way the females like me =) Now lets play a little game, I'm going to start us all off, you have to post a drink that OJ is commonly used in. Here's one for starters....Almond Cooler
Fri 11/05/01 at 12:20
Regular
"not dead"
Are you that band Edwyn Collins used to be in, that had that song, Rip It Up?
Fri 11/05/01 at 12:26
"High polygon count"
Vodka & orange.

Mmm, yummy!
Fri 11/05/01 at 12:57
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Orange Juice wrote:
> you have to post a drink that OJ is commonly used in.

A drink with OJ?... mmm... a bloody murder?
Fri 11/05/01 at 13:00
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
What's OJs website addy?

Slash Slash murder.com backslash

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.