GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Introduction To Orange Juice"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/05/01 at 12:01
Regular
Hey guys, since this is my debut here in these forums, I thought I'd let you people in on some information regarding myself. Being a glass of orange juice, I naturaly know everything there is to know about thw wonderful world of orange juice, so I am going to let my experience be your benefit.

Let me start off by saying that Orange juice is one of the most important juices in the world. Sorry lemon and grape, but it's FACT! Not fiction. I'm by far the most favourable with the ladies as I am used in a wide range of their mixture drinks.

I should always be fresh squeezed. Once squeezed the vitamin C quickly begins to dissipate and my taste deteriorates. After only 8 hours at room temperature or 24 hours in the refrigerator, there's a 20 percent vitamin C loss. Canned, bottled and frozen-concentrate orange juices have a greatly decreased vitamin C content.

To get the most juice from me, bring it to room temperature, then roll it on the counter with the flat of your hand while pressing down on the fruit to soften them up before squeezing.

Well there's my introduction, now will you all please welcome SR new forum god, ORANGE JUICE!
Sat 12/05/01 at 10:45
Regular
"A square watermelon"
so are Candy apples, but I don't think i've ever managed to eat a whole one. too sickly. I have a sudden craving for pancakes..
Sat 12/05/01 at 10:21
Cooked apples are super yummy!
Fri 11/05/01 at 23:02
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Apple Juice is the daddy of juices in my book ;-))

Er, as in my opinion, not like i have a published book of my opinions of best food and drink :-)

Fri 11/05/01 at 22:25
Some people in this world are messed up, the others are sad. WHAT THE HELL HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny though! :)
Fri 11/05/01 at 22:19
Regular
"You've upset me"
Lol, looks like the system the webmaster installed doesn't work after all ;-)
Fri 11/05/01 at 22:17
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yes Grix you said... although I still don't believe you :-)
Fri 11/05/01 at 22:17
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yes Grix you said... although I still don't believe you :-)
Fri 11/05/01 at 21:58
Pear juice is revoltingly disgusting.
Fri 11/05/01 at 18:30
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
"Gameaday shindigery"?
erm..
Fri 11/05/01 at 18:30
Regular
"A square watermelon"
i've never had carrot juice..i don't think i want to..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.