GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats the biggest screw up in your life?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/11/04 at 21:28
Regular
What the worst thing in your life,like your family or drugs.
Tue 16/11/04 at 16:46
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Both subjects sux'd like cheap hores when I was at school.
Tue 16/11/04 at 16:36
Regular
Biggest screw up? Taking Art instead of Drama all those years back in GCSE :0D
Tue 16/11/04 at 16:31
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
What you want is an airhorn! When they are funking about just walk out casually hiding it & let it off. See the monkeys jump out of their skin.
Tue 16/11/04 at 15:49
Yeah I'm not; I don't mind most of the time because I'm at uni, but back here it gets annoying when I have to work they're messing around just outside my door, getting up to date with today's news and other things to pass the ample time they have.

Studying AI; computer science with a hint of insanity.
Tue 16/11/04 at 15:26
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
You dont sound to happy about that. What are you doing at uni then?
Tue 16/11/04 at 15:21
Oh, they do. First year history, criminology, sociology, music and history students in my corridor - what do they do all day Sunday? Sit in the hallway, for 6 or so hours doing NOTHING. Why? Because they've completed all their work for the week, which apparently ranges from learning simultaneous equations (because their syllabus has time for that) or finish off their *SHOCK* 1000 word assignment for the week.

Tue 16/11/04 at 15:07
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Go to uni to learn? Are you sure? I didn't go but my mates did & it just sounded like they dossed about all the time.
Tue 16/11/04 at 15:02
No, it's just the software industry encourages you to reuse code to save time; y'know, no point reinventing the wheel, etc. But at uni the main concern isn't about cutting corners, but more to do with learning stuff (which may come as a shock to other degree takers), hence plaigarism is a filty filty tool to have. Until we graduate.
Tue 16/11/04 at 14:52
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
lcarus wrote:
> And they do encourage us to teach reuse code too. Tsk

Encouraged to cheat? Thats just shocking.
Tue 16/11/04 at 14:49
Cong_Man wrote:
> Downloading code off the internet and submitting it as a piece of
> coursework at Uni only to get caught and get busted down from a 2.1
> to a 2.2.

And they do encourage us to teach reuse code too. Tsk

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.