GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Robben."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/11/04 at 21:23
Seriously, how is he so good.

With him, I reckon Chelsea will win the Premiership, I really do think he is that good.
Sat 20/11/04 at 10:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
As i've said previously the tests are meant to be random and they only pick certain members of each team on the day they show up, now tell me are players fortune tellers? Can they predict the future? Last time i checked they weren't so they shouldn't be intentionally missing any test especially as they should be collared as they leave the training pitch which should have happened with Rio if the drug testers were doing their job
Fri 19/11/04 at 22:40
Regular
"Colourless"
lalakersrule wrote:
> If you can't see why we're annoyed that a player who only missed a
> test gets a harsher sentence then those who actually failed one then
> there's no hope :-D

Are you serious?!?!!?!

If they didn't give Rio a harsher sentence, then players using drugs would just skip the tests to get an easy punishment.

If you can't see that, then you're right, there is no hope.....
Thu 18/11/04 at 13:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Colourless wrote:
> Are Man Utd fans still not understanding why Ferdinand got a harsh
> sentence....?
>
> Get over it you babies.

If you can't see why we're annoyed that a player who only missed a test gets a harsher sentence then those who actually failed one then there's no hope :-D
Wed 17/11/04 at 22:55
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/4018733.stm[/URL]
Wed 17/11/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Colourless"
Are Man Utd fans still not understanding why Ferdinand got a harsh sentence....?

Get over it you babies.
Wed 17/11/04 at 11:15
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Some 'papers have been speculating Chelsea may be in need of a new striker come January, following Mutu's departure (don't get ME started on that ban!) and a few injury's here and there...

But, they have Arjen Robben - the on-form young Dutchman who, as he has recently said, is eager to play upfront, given the chance.

Didn't he do it last season at PSV, too?
Speaking of last season, he could even rekindle his partnership with Mateja Kezman, and get the Ruud-breaking Serbian striker back-on-track to take his tally for the season past, erm.... ONE goal! ;D

(Damn, I just know that last sentance's is gonna come back to haunt me when United and Chelsea next meet - as it did with all those Chris Sutton jokes... :P )
Tue 16/11/04 at 19:03
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Robben is class.

He's in my top 3 players in the Premiership.
Tue 16/11/04 at 14:27
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Defoe will win Spurs the Title!!11
Tue 16/11/04 at 13:53
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Lil Bro wrote:

Robben will win Chelsea the title. Seriously, he's that good.
---------------

He's that good!?! :o
Tue 16/11/04 at 09:23
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Ashley wrote:
> Vampyr wrote:
> a chelsea fan was explaining abbout how they name their players:
> batman (duff) and robben. gudjohnsen the ice man
>
> silly chelsea fans.
>
> er no.
>
> kezman is batman. and it wasn't us, it was psv fans who invented it

still silly though

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.