GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"INTELLIGENT LONGEST THREAD:"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/11/04 at 21:36
Regular
"I'm busy"
if the wind changed, would you really stay like it?
Dont relationships suck sometimes
did you know if you rub onion on your soles of your feet you can taste it in your mouth 2 hours later??

let it all out here
Fri 19/11/04 at 16:12
Regular
I don't get this, the guy was only filming it and yet he gets all these death threats from his fellow Americans for doing what? Showing the truth of what's really going on in Iraq? "Traitor and terrorist"? Huh? :S

Cameraman Who Caught Iraq Shooting Is Damned by War Supporters

The U.S. military said Wednesday that it is investigating the circumstances surrounding the shooting of an unarmed wounded man lying in a Fallujah mosque that was filmed by an embedded pool cameraman working for NBC on Saturday. The Associated Press said that investigators are looking into the possible shooting of additional wounded insurgents in the mosque, noting that the NBC video appears to show other unarmed men with fresh and fatal gunshot wounds. Meanwhile, the cameraman who shot the video, Kevin Sites, has refused to discuss the shooting incident, except to tell the New York Times, "As sensitive as this is, we want to make sure the world has an accurate picture of the events." A web log that he maintains was quickly loaded with hate messages, one calling him "a traitor and a terrorist," another, "the lowest of the low, a traitor for sure," and another concluding, "Good luck riding along with our troops -- you're going to need it."
Thu 18/11/04 at 21:42
Regular
"I'm busy"
what about murphy's law?
Thu 18/11/04 at 16:26
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Anyone know anything of Chaos Theory. That would be good for an intelligent discussion. I done a presentation on it once in general studies. And no-one even the teacher understood it.
Thu 18/11/04 at 14:53
Regular
"I'm busy"
MILF
Mon 15/11/04 at 14:43
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
~fin
Sun 14/11/04 at 16:10
"R.I.P Acestar"
This a very long thread....well i guess it has to start somewhere.
Anyway I think there are too many of these already.
Fri 12/11/04 at 22:21
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Oh joy another longest thread.. This forum has lasted so long without one. Dont think many people will be posting in here..

...Just so you know..
Fri 12/11/04 at 22:17
Regular
"I'm busy"
Thats good, thats a start

at weekends i'm called chunky monkey
Fri 12/11/04 at 22:09
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
By day Im just an ordianry student. By night I am BICYCLE REPAIR MAN!
Fri 12/11/04 at 21:36
Regular
"I'm busy"
if the wind changed, would you really stay like it?
Dont relationships suck sometimes
did you know if you rub onion on your soles of your feet you can taste it in your mouth 2 hours later??

let it all out here

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.