GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quick question about GTA SA"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 27/12/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
My memory card got messed up and I had to start all over again so i've decided to cheat. I tried the full health cheat and it didn't work but the armor one did.

I've only just started a new game so could that be the reason why I cant use the health cheat?
Tue 28/12/04 at 22:15
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Yeah, I know that Chris. I didn't actually cheat when I first played the game but then I got to the 3rd from last mission and my memory card broke so I had to do iot ALL again and thats why I decided to cheat this time.

Thanks anyway, i've found out that the Armor Cheat fills up your health too.
Tue 28/12/04 at 16:57
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Cheating could mess up your memory card again, or at least your San Andreas save game. I would think twice before doing this.
Mon 27/12/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Ow Yer"
the health and armor cheat is the same :s
Mon 27/12/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
My memory card got messed up and I had to start all over again so i've decided to cheat. I tried the full health cheat and it didn't work but the armor one did.

I've only just started a new game so could that be the reason why I cant use the health cheat?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.