GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eminem - Encore quick review....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/11/04 at 14:49
Regular
Another Marsall Mathers classic.

If you didn't like him before I doubt this is gonna change your mind, but if you did....well you should definetly enjoy it.

Michael Jackson and the Olsen Twins are gonna love it.

"doing doing doing"

Genius!

9/10
Mon 27/12/04 at 12:09
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I got the album for free, and I got a Eminem handtowel...

There I was dancing away in some dirty RnB club when the album just landed in front of me, then the towel came too...

I reckon the DJ wanted me.

Anyway, I don't even like him and even funnier I hate RnB!

It looks good, that's about all I can say about it!
Mon 27/12/04 at 03:16
Regular
Quality album. Only got around to lis**tening to it all tonight. Enjoyed pretty much all of the tracks.

Never Enough
Like Toy Soliders
Mosh
Ass Like That

Above are personal favourites. Also ordered f**in crazy which I have been after for a while now. Want 5 Star Generals on CD and it has a sh*t load of his original s**tuff as well.
Fri 03/12/04 at 16:38
Regular
"SOUP!"
People really milk the word "genius" nowadays, dont they.
Fri 03/12/04 at 15:15
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
I listen to it every day. do you know WHY? Because the guy across the hall from me plays it all the time. He doesnt think its loud. IT SUCKS. well. I think he sucks. He likes it. I think it crucified that classic rock song the name of which I cant remember.
Fri 03/12/04 at 08:54
Regular
Ordered this from CDWOW last night, will be the first Album I have bought in ages. Since Kazza Lite was shutdown I have used WinMx for odd tracks here and there but haven't really bothered a whole lot with the Hip-Hop scene for what seems ages.
Sat 20/11/04 at 00:52
Regular
Love the beat on rain man.

Dont find anything on the album to be killer personally.
Fri 19/11/04 at 17:46
Regular
I have decided 'Rain Man' is my current favourite
Fri 19/11/04 at 17:08
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
Bought this today - got to say, it's pretty good!
Some songs are a bit weak though, namely, 'Big weenie'.
Spend Some Time, Mockingbird, Like Toy Soldiers and One Shot 2 Shot are my favourites.

Don't believe some of the bad reviews it really is a brilliant album!
Mon 15/11/04 at 17:06
Regular
There's only one filler in my mind and that's Big Weenie whihc is pretty cack really.

Other than that I really like all the tracks, that includes Just Lose it. It's just a real mixture of Eminem styles, including the jokey songs which in most cases are really damn funny.
Mon 15/11/04 at 17:02
"slightlyshortertagl"
As an album, I;ve decided it's crap.

I may burn my own copy of it without the fillers and 'joke songs'....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.