GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Half-Life 2 - Gold Pack"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Half-Life 2'.
Mon 27/12/04 at 21:58
Regular
Did anyone order this on Steam? Just ordered the Gold Pack now as I get a $40 discount for the 9800 XT I purchased back in March so as go for the Silver pack I thought it would be worth it as a future Collectable item.

It still says unreleased as an item, has anyone ordered this already and received it and if not any ideas when it is due out?

Cheers!
Tue 28/12/04 at 01:44
Regular
"Captain to you."
I was tempted to get the gold pack but i have so much stuff to move when i change house could do without worrying if some posters and stuff got packed in the right place.

It all looks good though just wish i had a constant house address to put it all in.
Tue 28/12/04 at 00:08
Regular
Thought it may have been. Cheers anyway, will sit tight for a few months by the sounds of it.
Mon 27/12/04 at 23:23
Regular
"accidental superher"
I ordered the gold pack when it was first available but I still haven't received it.
Mon 27/12/04 at 23:22
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
The unreleased thing is only in reference to Day Of Defeat Source - no idea when that is coming.

I ordered Gold back in November before the release and I only just got the gold pack items 3 days before Christmas!

What you get is pretty nifty - exclusive box, the full Prima Guide, exclusive postcard/sticker, 3 decent posters with minimal fold lines and a good quality cap - not a cheap crappy promo type one. Full gold pack to ship to the UK worked out around $130 when I did it - though they do use Fedex two day shipping.
Mon 27/12/04 at 21:58
Regular
Did anyone order this on Steam? Just ordered the Gold Pack now as I get a $40 discount for the 9800 XT I purchased back in March so as go for the Silver pack I thought it would be worth it as a future Collectable item.

It still says unreleased as an item, has anyone ordered this already and received it and if not any ideas when it is due out?

Cheers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.