GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prince Of Persia: Help Within"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'prince of persia'.
Tue 28/12/04 at 10:40
Regular
"BOSE"
Someone please please help me here. I'm kinda stuck on the bit after you kill the first "bird man". You have to jump up the way a certain way. I did it once but can't remember how I did it, and it's bugging the ever holy crap out of me! :-|

Thanks guys ;-)
Thu 30/12/04 at 21:42
Regular
"BOSE"
Got past that bit, finally! This game rocks :-)
Wed 29/12/04 at 10:53
Regular
"BOSE"
A) Why would i sell it?

B)Why Ebay? I can get rid of games by putting an advertisment round the corner for 50p
Wed 29/12/04 at 00:43
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'll help you with Prince of Persia.

The answer is to sell it on eBay
Tue 28/12/04 at 12:57
Regular
"BOSE"
It's called "The ruined Fortress" You meet (i dunno their names) so I call him "bird man" or something. First time you kill him he's standing in a big circle with a crack on it. You learn the combo 'A X X'. After you kill him the birds form another "bird man" on a higher platform. Next to the sealed door where the first one was you have to jump up a wall a certain way wise you fall to your doom :-|
Tue 28/12/04 at 11:52
Regular
If I'm talking about the right bit, when you go in the room, turn right and wallrun, jumping off at the top of the run to reach the platform behind you
Tue 28/12/04 at 10:40
Regular
"BOSE"
Someone please please help me here. I'm kinda stuck on the bit after you kill the first "bird man". You have to jump up the way a certain way. I did it once but can't remember how I did it, and it's bugging the ever holy crap out of me! :-|

Thanks guys ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.