GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"driving the bus with extended vershun"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/11/04 at 18:32
Regular
i thougt i write story for you

it was sunny the day i driving the bus the sun it blind me when i driving the bus a cat oh no shouted i when driving the bus to slow too stop but no the cat survive it did it go under the bus i driving then i went on holidays not when i driving the bus it must be noted then i saw cat it speak i say cat you speak it said yes i cat i speak and then from nowhere come a bus but think i oh no i not driving bus how can that be then the cat died it speak no more i go home and driving the bus

EXTENDERD VERSHUN

it was sunny the day i driving the bus the sun it blind me when i driving the bus a cat oh no shouted i when driving the bus to slow too stop but no the cat survive it did it go under the bus i driving then i went on holidays not when i driving the bus it must be noted then i saw cat it speak i say cat you speak it said yes i cat i speak and then from nowhere come a bus but think i oh no i not driving bus how can that be then the cat died it speak no more i go home and driving the bus

the bus i driving is yellow it yellow driving the bus oh no bus yellow cant be illegal and funds terorrismists it does so i paint it brown

end

what did you think
Thu 11/11/04 at 18:32
Regular

EXTENDERD VERSHUN

the bus i driving is yellow it yellow driving the bus oh no bus yellow cant be illegal and funds terorrismists it does so i paint it brown

end

what did you think
Thu 11/11/04 at 18:36
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I think you suck.
Thu 11/11/04 at 18:37
Regular
dont be so mean at least i tried
so shut up
Thu 11/11/04 at 18:38
Regular
"\\"
At least when the morons where genuinely this stupid it was the slightest bit amusing. But you're just pathetic.
Thu 11/11/04 at 18:40
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
There's a creative writing forum, though maybe this "story" doesn't apply (not exactly creative is it?)...

Where's the punctuation? Capital letters? What?
Thu 11/11/04 at 18:41
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
caveat wrote:
> dont be so mean at least i tried
> so shut up

extended vershun?

What are you, 84?
Thu 11/11/04 at 18:41
Regular
"\\"
øne-eye wrote:
> There's a creative writing forum, though maybe this "story"
> doesn't apply (not exactly creative is it?)...

Apparantly it does. It's there aswell.
Thu 11/11/04 at 18:42
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
Egads, I'm not reading it again.
Thu 11/11/04 at 19:00
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
You lot do realise that this is a regular just attempting to be funny?

It's been done before, it wasn't funny then.
Thu 11/11/04 at 19:00
Regular
"\\"
eye'Aoe wrote:
> At least when the morons where genuinely this stupid it was the
> slightest bit amusing. But you're just pathetic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.