GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why im scared of life."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/11/04 at 16:45
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Life, a normal thing we all do and all are in, but theres a few stuff Ive learnt over the past few years and Im now scared.

First of all consoles, in the olden days, thats how i like to say it, they has consoles, carp ones, but most of them had bad vireses that really does give you a fright. There are three, some arent bad and some are very dangerous.

Dangerous, worst: 36% of the consoles were dangerous, they could blow up if you played so much, some were quite delicate and if you played one hour next thing you no it your house will be pouring out chemicales and burnt down.

Not to bad, middle: 50% of the other consoles werent bad but could end up for serious trouble for you. If ypu played to much the connection cable could lose its pace and so can the telephoe cable, if they do they swap around and the person whos on the phone can hear the console noise and someone else could hear the person who speaking.

Little bit, like putting mud on the floor: 10% could hear the people speaking on the phone, thuis could end up as serious trouble.

Not bad at all: The other 4% had no technical difficulties and no problem at all.

You never know, that might happen to our consoles, Xbox, Gamecube, PS2.
But im sure, but that could happen, you never know, you never know.

Thats only one part, there are other scary stuff. The other thing is spiders.

Spiders are scary on the outside and some are dangerous in the inside, im scared of all of them.

Worst: Blackwidows, triantchulars and all the other nasty ones can lead to painfull experineces or even death. Ive seen both of them when I was going bird shooting, I decided to kill them and run away incase they have fleas. They bight containes something that the human body cannot withrawn, as it gos in it makes your blood go real low and soon your blood begins to go on the oart you gote bitten, then it all stays there until you die.

Not so bad: The big spiders are really scary, they can bight, but no infection, but they look real scary, and they are scar. Bight can lead to drowzeenes.

Harmless: The tiny ones look a bit scary but when they bight the human body has more strengh then the other and can knock it ou and reagin strengh.

The other thing that is real scary is fleas.
Small little critters, but big problems. theres one type of flea thats on every animal. Rats dogs cats anything. When they die they feed on the dead animal, if they dont like it a human body will do, dead or alive. The flea sucks blood and put backs blood it doesnt want. That blood is to high pressured it may lead to death.

Thats really all, nothing else.
Fri 12/11/04 at 15:59
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I think thats the first post ive ever read which has made me want to kill myself.
Fri 12/11/04 at 12:22
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Strafio wrote:
> Cue Meka, for another episode about WHEN CONSOLES ATTACK!

That was, quite literally, one of the best posts ever. I laughed so much when I read that.

Edit: Of course, I mean WCA. Don't get excited Srafio. :D
Fri 12/11/04 at 08:26
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Strafio wrote:
> Awww... Pandy, you'll make him all paranoid about forums next...
>

Heh, I just loved this insane rambling: -

" If ypu played to much the connection cable could lose its pace and so can the telephoe cable, if they do they swap around and the person whos on the phone can hear the console noise and someone else could hear the person who speaking.

Little bit, like putting mud on the floor: 10% could hear the people speaking on the phone, thuis could end up as serious trouble.

Not bad at all: The other 4% had no technical difficulties and no problem at all. "

What?! :D
Thu 11/11/04 at 22:35
Regular
Cue Meka, for another episode about WHEN CONSOLES ATTACK!

:-D
Thu 11/11/04 at 22:03
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Strafio wrote:
> By the by, what was all that about 36% of consoles causing huge
> chemical explosions? I mean, how volatile can silicon based
> electronics be? :-D

haven't u heard?! consoles are the number 1 killer to gamers!
well i'm just going to play some games on a console for a couple of hours.
BANG

i'm melting! Agghhhhhhhhh
Thu 11/11/04 at 17:21
Regular
Awww... Pandy, you'll make him all paranoid about forums next...

"Now I'm scared to use internet forums because look what can happen:

Worst: I annoy a hacker who hacks into my PC, erases all my files and hacks into my NHS record so they remove all my organs next time I go for a check up!!!

Not so bad: I just get told to "f*** off and die you stupid newbie!", which is hurtful but atleast they didn't try to kill me!!!

Harmless: Everyone just ignores the topic and pretends I don't exist... no one can be nasty that way..."

Just teasing, Mr Zzzzzz! ;-)

By the by, what was all that about 36% of consoles causing huge chemical explosions? I mean, how volatile can silicon based electronics be? :-D
Thu 11/11/04 at 16:48
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Just think of what you could be doing instead of typing this drivel.
Thu 11/11/04 at 16:45
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Life, a normal thing we all do and all are in, but theres a few stuff Ive learnt over the past few years and Im now scared.

First of all consoles, in the olden days, thats how i like to say it, they has consoles, carp ones, but most of them had bad vireses that really does give you a fright. There are three, some arent bad and some are very dangerous.

Dangerous, worst: 36% of the consoles were dangerous, they could blow up if you played so much, some were quite delicate and if you played one hour next thing you no it your house will be pouring out chemicales and burnt down.

Not to bad, middle: 50% of the other consoles werent bad but could end up for serious trouble for you. If ypu played to much the connection cable could lose its pace and so can the telephoe cable, if they do they swap around and the person whos on the phone can hear the console noise and someone else could hear the person who speaking.

Not bad at all: The other 4% had no technical difficulties and no problem at all.

You never know, that might happen to our consoles, Xbox, Gamecube, PS2.
But im sure, but that could happen, you never know, you never know.

Thats only one part, there are other scary stuff. The other thing is spiders.

Spiders are scary on the outside and some are dangerous in the inside, im scared of all of them.

Worst: Blackwidows, triantchulars and all the other nasty ones can lead to painfull experineces or even death. Ive seen both of them when I was going bird shooting, I decided to kill them and run away incase they have fleas. They bight containes something that the human body cannot withrawn, as it gos in it makes your blood go real low and soon your blood begins to go on the oart you gote bitten, then it all stays there until you die.

Not so bad: The big spiders are really scary, they can bight, but no infection, but they look real scary, and they are scar. Bight can lead to drowzeenes.

Harmless: The tiny ones look a bit scary but when they bight the human body has more strengh then the other and can knock it ou and reagin strengh.

The other thing that is real scary is fleas.
Small little critters, but big problems. theres one type of flea thats on every animal. Rats dogs cats anything. When they die they feed on the dead animal, if they dont like it a human body will do, dead or alive. The flea sucks blood and put backs blood it doesnt want. That blood is to high pressured it may lead to death.

Thats really all, nothing else.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.