GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I really, REALLY want..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/11/04 at 16:31
Regular
"I'm busy"
A K and N air filter for my renault clio 1.2 16V

where can I get the best deals?? e-bay is a bit dodge with what they got, any petrol heads out there know of any place?

Thanks!
Fri 12/11/04 at 16:27
Regular
"SOUP!"
buy a Merc.
Fri 12/11/04 at 15:50
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
All the power you can get from a 1.2?

I used to drive a 950cc Micra, I may as well have been driving a food blender.
Thu 11/11/04 at 22:09
Regular
"lets go back"
If your just modding for a bit of extra power thats ok. But some of those stupid body kits are rediculous and make the cars look worse. There are only a handfull of modded cars that look half decent.
Thu 11/11/04 at 21:35
Regular
"I'm busy"
Thanks guys, I trust they were posted in good humour!!

I got made redundant from my job as an aircraft engineer, not just me, but everyone on the isle of wight from westlands... I'm an ambulance driver now.

I spent my pis*ing redundancy money on a new car, with a pis*y 1.2 engine, dont get me wrong, it's not bad and pretty quick. It just has no energy under when the car is loaded, I need all the HP I can get...
I draw the line at bodykits, ugh!!!
Thu 11/11/04 at 18:05
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
[URL]http://www.barryboys.co.uk[/URL]
Thu 11/11/04 at 17:27
Regular
[URL]http://www.dumb.com[/URL]
Thu 11/11/04 at 16:31
Regular
"I'm busy"
A K and N air filter for my renault clio 1.2 16V

where can I get the best deals?? e-bay is a bit dodge with what they got, any petrol heads out there know of any place?

Thanks!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.