GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is it just me but...."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/11/04 at 14:54
Regular
"I'm busy"
hi jacking vehicles, dual weapons.

woo bloody hoo.

Same game
Fri 12/11/04 at 22:21
Regular
"I'm busy"
Thats hash.

SR state in black and white you will get it on the release date....

Buy it from game, then just return it when you get yours through the post. they have a 10 day policy.
mine came this morning....
not bad, more of the same really, although there are some good little touches
Fri 12/11/04 at 21:17
Regular
"Silence Is Silver!!"
and still I await my copy to be delivered it's rather annoying grrrrrr
Fri 12/11/04 at 21:06
PsYİHo FoX 19 wrote:
> That's because Bethusda wanted to keep halflife 2 a PC exclusive,

Say what?
Fri 12/11/04 at 21:06
The AI was more passive in Halo 2, and for that seems worse. Brutes hiding behind cover, when they're right next to you, is not good, especially with their backs not against cover; bit stupid to leave it easy to get the first few shots and blows in.
Fri 12/11/04 at 21:03
"The Will of D."
That's because Bethusda wanted to keep halflife 2 a PC exclusive, not every great game from Xbox or PC have to be shared with each other as there would be no point in it if they did it for every single game.
Fri 12/11/04 at 21:01
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Ah, but there is going to be a console version, an X-Box version, in fact.

I found a source saying it will be released on the 'Box on May 20th 2005.

You can find it on a**z*n if you just search for it.
Fri 12/11/04 at 13:07
Regular
That is why there isn't going to be a console version of Half-Life 2.

Half-Life 2 will revolutionise the genre, it will be the benchmark for years to come.
Fri 12/11/04 at 12:54
Regular
*looks at Halflife 2*

I'd say there is.
Fri 12/11/04 at 12:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I wouldn't say that.....but Half Life 2 looks to be improving innate features - such as AI/physics etc, beyond belief. Halo 2 has done these as well, just obviously not to the same levels. But that doesn't mean it's not fantastic.
Fri 12/11/04 at 12:52
"I love yo... lamp."
There is nothing new left to do in FPS. All you can do is make it look better, sound better, have better AI. Halo 2 managed all that rather well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.