GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FOG=a lot of rambling?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/05/01 at 21:47
Regular
So far ive only read a few things that have anything to do with the future of gaming although this forum is cool
Thu 10/05/01 at 21:47
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
So far ive only read a few things that have anything to do with the future of gaming although this forum is cool
Thu 10/05/01 at 21:51
"possibly impossible"
FOG actually stands for Forget Owt about Gaming and is run by the league of forum ramblers annonymous.

Enjoy the confusion! Revel in the oddness! Laugh at the absurdity!
Thu 10/05/01 at 21:54
Regular
pb wrote:
Laugh at the absurdity!

In other words, point and laugh at pb.

:-)
Thu 10/05/01 at 22:00
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
How come...

If any forum can win GameaDay/FilmaDay... that there are only ever winners from the FOG & TV'n'DVD forums?

Maybe a better way to promote the site would be to promote some of the other genre forums?

I dunno though?
Thu 10/05/01 at 23:46
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Yes - I want to know why the wwf forum never wins?

Wot u fink u bleing cleva?

I suppose that people "having a go" at winning will want the most people to see their stunning post. So they post it, er - in the FOG. Hmm.
Fri 11/05/01 at 09:33
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Tony wrote:
Wot u fink u
> bleing cleva?

I'm just the kinda guy who... likes to live on the edge.
Fri 11/05/01 at 14:18
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
cheats never win either,ive had some pretty good ratings an all one was 995the other was 97%
Fri 11/05/01 at 14:21
I think you'll find that cheats do win. We now have a far better system for cheat entry and I'm sure you'll see more winning in the future.

The FOG forum has been at ukdiscussions from the start and quickly established itself as a popular forum, from there rambling started and now it has turned into a kind of general forum, but you will still find good posts in here.... somehwere.
Fri 11/05/01 at 14:23
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
do you think my stuff is good .
but whenever i do post cheats there never put on even tough it said you cheats should apper on this site within the next 24-48 hours
Fri 11/05/01 at 14:23
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The multiple posting thing:

I hit "Post this message" and got a blank screen with "Invalid Response" up toip.

Hit refresh and had to repost form data (my mistake) and Voila! Multiple postings.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.