GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Carlito Cool - Injured!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/11/04 at 12:25
Regular
"..."
Apparently Carly 'Carlito Caribbean Cool' Colon (try saying that after a few beers), has picked up an injury that requires urgent surgery. He is still scheduled to work Survivor Series, so expect an angle very soon to get the uS title off him.
Thu 11/11/04 at 12:25
Regular
"..."
Apparently Carly 'Carlito Caribbean Cool' Colon (try saying that after a few beers), has picked up an injury that requires urgent surgery. He is still scheduled to work Survivor Series, so expect an angle very soon to get the uS title off him.
Thu 11/11/04 at 12:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Probably something like the person who pins him at Survivor Series gets the title or something. That would be okay but they'll probably 'injure' him before the match even starts so the title will be up for grabs by every man and his dog.
Thu 11/11/04 at 12:29
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Don't like him anyways... :D How long is he scheduled to be off the show?
Thu 11/11/04 at 12:34
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
*bite into Apple* Now thats cool..

Sorry but someone had to do it
Thu 11/11/04 at 12:35
Regular
"..."
Jae wrote:
> Don't like him anyways... :D How long is he scheduled to be off the
> show?

3 Months, apparently he has a seperated shoulder. Not sure how or when he did it.
Thu 11/11/04 at 16:00
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Lucy Jane wrote:
> *bite into Apple* Now thats cool..

genius :)
Thu 11/11/04 at 16:50
Regular
Lucy Jane wrote:
> *bite into Apple* Now thats cool..

I gotta say that was class!
Thu 11/11/04 at 18:43
Regular
He should be out for three months.

He damaged his shoulder in a match against Hardcore Holly.

Someone on my other forums went to the show and posted the following:

"I just got back from Smackdown. It was so awesome. I got to go backstage and everything! Review and pictures coming later (They wouldn't allow backstage pictures, but I still got tons of great ones).

But Carlito Cool had a match against Hardcore Holly. Hardcore threw him out of the ring, and CCC hit his hand on the ground. He looked like he was in a lot of pain. The trainers came out and the match ended on countout as he was helped to the back. After the show, I went to the back to get autographs, and he had a sling or whatever over his arm. Hopefully this doesn't affect his SVS match, but it might."
Thu 11/11/04 at 19:24
Regular
"Ow Yer"
................lol
Thu 11/11/04 at 19:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
Oh FFS! But Carlito rules!

Why couldn't it have been bloody Hardcore Holly who got injured? He's about as entertaining as a...very, very boring person!

Grrr.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.