GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The skate story"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/11/04 at 16:10
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Chapter 1: Pleasant Welcome: One day…”Hey David come out here and skate, it’s a nice day man everyone is out.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” shouted David. “ Hey Sam, what are you doing its 7:00am man”
“ No it isn't, its 2:15pm man, wake up have you been taking to many sleeping pills or something, it looks like to me, you coming or not” said Sam. “ Whatever” David said tired and stressed. They both came out and started to skate. They kept skating until a big aeroplane came riding across the clean blue sky, it had a huge banner saying: “ SK8 COMPETION COME ONLY IF YOU WANNA RISK IT”
“ Come only if you want to risk it hub, well Sam you wanna so called risk it” David said.
“ Hell yeah were gonna risk it” said Sam. Then another plane came and it said: “IF YOU WANNA RISK IT, DANGEROUS CHALLENGES YOU KNOW”. “ When do those planes ever go” Sam asked. They ran to a store and picked up the new and updated yellow pages. “ Lets see now, inline, BMX, ah ha skateboarding. “ 02345678391823658, woah big number” said Sam. “ Must be a big competition” said David. Sam ringed and signed up. “ Remember your risking stuff, RISKING!” said the man on the phone. Then David signed up and they ran of. “ What's up with that, I mean like, RISKING what are they, crazy, we know its risking” said David. “ Probably there drunk” said Sam.
They were going to a ditched tyre pit and suddenly there were picked up by a crane and sent in by the plane that holds the competition. “ Dude it’s the plane that says sk8 competition” Sam said amazed. There was no reply but a frozen David. “ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa” shouted Sam. “ AAAAAA AAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, MY HOMEWORK, TV, EVERYTHING, AAAA AAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Sam continued. “ Don’t worry” said a voice. “ Theres everything here and it so matters that you have your school bag on you” said a man. David sat down and began to do his homework. “ Sorry he's nervous, so um are you the guys who held up this RISK competition” questioned Sam. “ No I didn’t make it, I'm just there plane driver” he said. “ Plane driver?, plane plane driver, then WHO's riding the plane?” said David worriedly. “ Do not worry” said the man gently. Then he rushed of. Sam looked out and saw a plane about to crash into us. “ Oh no” said David. Then they heard the crash and there was a hole in the plane. Then some people jumped in. There t-shirts said SK8 Competition Risk. “ Hey what’s up everybody” said the people. Then the plane driver rushed in and said HI!. Then he remembered to drive the plane. “ Hey NOW’s Simpons, quick t.v on” said David in a rush. They watched t.v and sat back for one whole hour.

Chapter 2: Losing a member: “ That was funny,” said David. Then another plane came. People jumped out and into this one. The plane dropped and crashed. “ Hey what’s up everyone” said the other guys. Everybody said hi except the driver. “ Ok two more until king” said one of the guys. Sam and David did not understand but never asked. They went in the kitchen to ea. The plane driver came. “ Don’t worry Its in auto pilot now, It knows our destination. Sam had steak. David had lobster and the rest of the people had fish and chips. “ So guys, your not the first to sign up, the plane has been going on for two years you know.” Said a guy. David almost choked on the sharp claws of the red juicy lobster. “ They’re coming any minute now. He continued. Then some people came bursting in the room. “ HI everyone” they shouted. They all said hi and they settled down. They still ate and drank. “ So um why do you want to make a competition” Sam said. “ RISK RISK RISK, ITS ALL ABOUT RISKING AND LOSING LIVES” said all of them together angrily. “ Sheesh” whispered David to Sam. Then some other people came and said hi. They all replied looking at there juicy food.
“ Sam, David?” said a person. They looked and saw a friend that has disappeared one year ago. “ Michael is that you’ said Sam and David together. Then another person came. It was the person who had moved to Wales. “ Connor” said Sam and David together. Then Gregory came and so did Tom. “ Such good memories” said Sam. Then they all sat down. “ Its past two” said a guy. “ No it isn't its 1:00.”Said Sam.” No no you don’t understand, the king plane is coming and all f us is going to jump. Said the guy. Then one more person came, it was Ben. They were all positioned and ready to jump. “ Remember if you die who cares, you signed up on the phone, we said it was risky ok ok” said the plane driver. They jumped one by one until there were two left, Ben and David. “ Me first” said David. Ben never heard. David jumped but so did Ben. David grabbed on but Ben never made it. “ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” shouted Sam. David climbed up and went to the sofa. “ My only friend that knows about the show fat nation, gone” said Sam sad.
They went in and to there surprise there was a whole lot of other people. Sam David Ben and Tom stared at them, they were complete punks. “ What are you doing here” said the girl. “ Excuse me, we don’t even know you, and who are you, the four punks from outer space” said Ben. “ Now you listen to me before I kill you and drag you to the restaurant and serve you for the main course” said a boy fiercely. “ Sorry, stopped dating gorillas about a week ago” said Ben. Then other groups of fours came in. Punks, smart kids, and other types. “ Oh your split in four already, we were about to pick the teams but ok you can pick them, ok you all have points, all of you have zero points, you all separate and do different stunts, there are two hundred locations to do. Now all you need to do is make a name for your team. Said the guy. “ Thank goodness were in this team” said Tom. “ Ive got the name we need, 4 METAL SK8ERS” suggested Sam. “ Ok” said David. They agreed and the plane landed and there first location is Australia. “ Ok people here are your lists,” said the guy. “ Wanna swap,” said Ben to Tom. Tom never answered but nodded his head. They all split up and ran to different places. “Ok first thing is destroy the statues the queen bought.” Said Tom to himself. He got his skateboard and jumped and wallplanted the statue. “ Ouch that things metal.” He said. Then he got some TNT and it exploded into little pieces of metal. “ Ok next is throw five peds in the street, I think the peds mean pedestrian. Oh a note, make sure there something to squash there body” Tom said to himself. He asked five people to follow him. There was a lorry coming and he tripped all of them in. He tied them to some metal pieces and they couldn’t move. “ Hey cool this list is virtual, it ticks it self and adds points” Then he ran of while the police came. “ One more task, ditch nine cars in the sea with people in them in the sea, make sure you do it all together. Wow now I know why Ben wanted to swap. He did the task and all the others did there ones they all came to the meeting area and totalled the points.

Chapter 3: Good news: They went back in the plane. “ Ok first of all the punk girl died.”
“ How did she die” Punk boy asked. “ I was about to tell you um she died because an elephant stomped right on her” he said. “ But there was no challenge to set the elephant free” said Tom. The guy didn’t reply and went to sleep. “ Something's fishy, who let out the elephant, I'm suspecting something you know” said David suspiciously. “ Don’t worry, remember on that banner, risk, risk” said Sam. “ But it didn’t say kill or we will all gang up on you, anyway they did say its all about losing lives remember” said David. “ Lets have some nachos and talk about it” said Ben. They talked and talked. At the end it was they didn’t talk about it anymore and went out to do their tests.

3 years later

“ Wow one hundred and sixty six locations done, now only four more” said Sam. “ Hello it’s only us and the smart team, the rest died remember” said David nervously. They all went in the TV room and watched some TV. They were watching everything for forty-eight hours. “ Ok here are the results,
4 METAL SK8ERS: 1609 points. SMART GUYS: 102846710184839 points.” “ Huh their way in the lead, there dumb were cool and there in the lead with more then a million points” said Ben angrily. They all were silent while the smart kids celebrated with some chocolate. “ Can we have some” said Ben in a low voice. “ Sorry for smart people only, haha revenge” said the smart kid. “ Revenge?” said Tom puzzled. “ Oh I picked on them quite a lot, called them four eyes and everything” said Ben guilty.
“Ok next stop, the candy shop” said the guy. They came in a massive candy shop. “ Your objectives” said the guy. “ Ok, um first is to make on tooth come out” said Sam to himself. He ate so much chocolate eventually one of his teeth came out “ Oh yeah, WHO's the man” said Sam. “ Next is to trash the liquorice store” said Sam. He went upstairs and in the lift, then he looked for the store, he found it and went in. He stole a hammer and smashed everything and everyone in it. “ Oh yeah the power!” shouted Sam. Then he heard a gunshot. He ran and found Ben and David staring at the ground. “ Someone shot Tom” said Ben and David together. “ Did you see him” said Sam. Then Sam so said he dipped his whole head in the fountain and started to cry. “ Why did I sign up” sobbed Sam. “ Remember the good days, back in America, the halfpipes and everything, until we saw that stupid plane” he said slowly. Then he just read the next objective and moved on. The objective was to steal five ice crams from five people. He did what it said and returned to the plane.

Chapter 4: Not mentioned: “ Ok the good news is that no one died today, now here is the scores. 4 METAL SKATERS: 5000 POINTS. SMART GUYS: 1936714303197815082607058476401347156 points.” Said the guy. He rushed back and Ben, Sam and David were standing still. “ Tom died, he never mentioned him” said David slowly. “ How much points did they have, how can that be, they have so many” said Ben. “ Don’t worry, there three more locations and were out of here for good, all of us can go back to America, even you Ben.” Said David angrily. Two locations went by. “ Only us three against one smart kid.” Said Sam. “ I cant believe that they all got stabbed by a screwdriver, but one escaped.” Sam continued. Their final location was America, but it was a long way from there home.
They went out and each did their objectives. They came back but the final smart kid was dead.
“ Oh yeah, we won” shouted Ben. They all cheered until Ben suddenly got caught in flames. “ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HELP ME, HELP” shouted Ben. They looked behind themselves and saw everybody who made the competition. Heavily equipped. David and Sam ran across as fast as they could, dodging bullets as they run. They went in the train station and just grabbed a train while it went. A bullet got Sam's arm and he was in pain. The people who made the competition fell in the train tracks and got ran over by a train. They managed to get home and started to think about their twisted journey. “ Oh man, we lost most of our friends, now the only friend Ive got is you.” Said Sam miserable. Then there moms came out and started to cry. “ Where were you all this time” said there moms. They never replied, just started to cry.

36 years later

“ Ok ready to start the SK8 COMPETITION RISK “
“ YEP!”
“ YOU KNOW WHAT WE DO TO THE PEOPLE WHO ENTER DON’T YOU?”
Thu 11/11/04 at 18:14
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Paradox: wrote:
> Merm wrote:
> oh dear oh dear
>
> what are you a Chuckle Brother?

OMG U JOEK STEALUR!

I used the exact same words...recently. But I will forgive, because I love you deep down.
Thu 11/11/04 at 14:27
Regular
"SOUP!"
Merm wrote:
> oh dear oh dear

what are you a Chuckle Brother?
Wed 10/11/04 at 22:14
"period drama"
Try reading a book.
See what they did there? With the comprehension, and the writing, and the words, and the neatness, and the general level of not-this.
Wed 10/11/04 at 20:57
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
oh dear oh dear
Wed 10/11/04 at 19:32
"period drama"
Oh dear.
Wed 10/11/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm ashamed to say I read all of that. It was difficult to read, difficult to understand and not even interesting. Pretty funny with all those mistakes and spelling errors.

Two questions, how did Ben survive when he died jumping off the plane? What happened to Michael?
Wed 10/11/04 at 18:31
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yeah.
Wed 10/11/04 at 16:10
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Chapter 1: Pleasant Welcome: One day…”Hey David come out here and skate, it’s a nice day man everyone is out.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” shouted David. “ Hey Sam, what are you doing its 7:00am man”
“ No it isn't, its 2:15pm man, wake up have you been taking to many sleeping pills or something, it looks like to me, you coming or not” said Sam. “ Whatever” David said tired and stressed. They both came out and started to skate. They kept skating until a big aeroplane came riding across the clean blue sky, it had a huge banner saying: “ SK8 COMPETION COME ONLY IF YOU WANNA RISK IT”
“ Come only if you want to risk it hub, well Sam you wanna so called risk it” David said.
“ Hell yeah were gonna risk it” said Sam. Then another plane came and it said: “IF YOU WANNA RISK IT, DANGEROUS CHALLENGES YOU KNOW”. “ When do those planes ever go” Sam asked. They ran to a store and picked up the new and updated yellow pages. “ Lets see now, inline, BMX, ah ha skateboarding. “ 02345678391823658, woah big number” said Sam. “ Must be a big competition” said David. Sam ringed and signed up. “ Remember your risking stuff, RISKING!” said the man on the phone. Then David signed up and they ran of. “ What's up with that, I mean like, RISKING what are they, crazy, we know its risking” said David. “ Probably there drunk” said Sam.
They were going to a ditched tyre pit and suddenly there were picked up by a crane and sent in by the plane that holds the competition. “ Dude it’s the plane that says sk8 competition” Sam said amazed. There was no reply but a frozen David. “ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa” shouted Sam. “ AAAAAA AAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, MY HOMEWORK, TV, EVERYTHING, AAAA AAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Sam continued. “ Don’t worry” said a voice. “ Theres everything here and it so matters that you have your school bag on you” said a man. David sat down and began to do his homework. “ Sorry he's nervous, so um are you the guys who held up this RISK competition” questioned Sam. “ No I didn’t make it, I'm just there plane driver” he said. “ Plane driver?, plane plane driver, then WHO's riding the plane?” said David worriedly. “ Do not worry” said the man gently. Then he rushed of. Sam looked out and saw a plane about to crash into us. “ Oh no” said David. Then they heard the crash and there was a hole in the plane. Then some people jumped in. There t-shirts said SK8 Competition Risk. “ Hey what’s up everybody” said the people. Then the plane driver rushed in and said HI!. Then he remembered to drive the plane. “ Hey NOW’s Simpons, quick t.v on” said David in a rush. They watched t.v and sat back for one whole hour.

Chapter 2: Losing a member: “ That was funny,” said David. Then another plane came. People jumped out and into this one. The plane dropped and crashed. “ Hey what’s up everyone” said the other guys. Everybody said hi except the driver. “ Ok two more until king” said one of the guys. Sam and David did not understand but never asked. They went in the kitchen to ea. The plane driver came. “ Don’t worry Its in auto pilot now, It knows our destination. Sam had steak. David had lobster and the rest of the people had fish and chips. “ So guys, your not the first to sign up, the plane has been going on for two years you know.” Said a guy. David almost choked on the sharp claws of the red juicy lobster. “ They’re coming any minute now. He continued. Then some people came bursting in the room. “ HI everyone” they shouted. They all said hi and they settled down. They still ate and drank. “ So um why do you want to make a competition” Sam said. “ RISK RISK RISK, ITS ALL ABOUT RISKING AND LOSING LIVES” said all of them together angrily. “ Sheesh” whispered David to Sam. Then some other people came and said hi. They all replied looking at there juicy food.
“ Sam, David?” said a person. They looked and saw a friend that has disappeared one year ago. “ Michael is that you’ said Sam and David together. Then another person came. It was the person who had moved to Wales. “ Connor” said Sam and David together. Then Gregory came and so did Tom. “ Such good memories” said Sam. Then they all sat down. “ Its past two” said a guy. “ No it isn't its 1:00.”Said Sam.” No no you don’t understand, the king plane is coming and all f us is going to jump. Said the guy. Then one more person came, it was Ben. They were all positioned and ready to jump. “ Remember if you die who cares, you signed up on the phone, we said it was risky ok ok” said the plane driver. They jumped one by one until there were two left, Ben and David. “ Me first” said David. Ben never heard. David jumped but so did Ben. David grabbed on but Ben never made it. “ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” shouted Sam. David climbed up and went to the sofa. “ My only friend that knows about the show fat nation, gone” said Sam sad.
They went in and to there surprise there was a whole lot of other people. Sam David Ben and Tom stared at them, they were complete punks. “ What are you doing here” said the girl. “ Excuse me, we don’t even know you, and who are you, the four punks from outer space” said Ben. “ Now you listen to me before I kill you and drag you to the restaurant and serve you for the main course” said a boy fiercely. “ Sorry, stopped dating gorillas about a week ago” said Ben. Then other groups of fours came in. Punks, smart kids, and other types. “ Oh your split in four already, we were about to pick the teams but ok you can pick them, ok you all have points, all of you have zero points, you all separate and do different stunts, there are two hundred locations to do. Now all you need to do is make a name for your team. Said the guy. “ Thank goodness were in this team” said Tom. “ Ive got the name we need, 4 METAL SK8ERS” suggested Sam. “ Ok” said David. They agreed and the plane landed and there first location is Australia. “ Ok people here are your lists,” said the guy. “ Wanna swap,” said Ben to Tom. Tom never answered but nodded his head. They all split up and ran to different places. “Ok first thing is destroy the statues the queen bought.” Said Tom to himself. He got his skateboard and jumped and wallplanted the statue. “ Ouch that things metal.” He said. Then he got some TNT and it exploded into little pieces of metal. “ Ok next is throw five peds in the street, I think the peds mean pedestrian. Oh a note, make sure there something to squash there body” Tom said to himself. He asked five people to follow him. There was a lorry coming and he tripped all of them in. He tied them to some metal pieces and they couldn’t move. “ Hey cool this list is virtual, it ticks it self and adds points” Then he ran of while the police came. “ One more task, ditch nine cars in the sea with people in them in the sea, make sure you do it all together. Wow now I know why Ben wanted to swap. He did the task and all the others did there ones they all came to the meeting area and totalled the points.

Chapter 3: Good news: They went back in the plane. “ Ok first of all the punk girl died.”
“ How did she die” Punk boy asked. “ I was about to tell you um she died because an elephant stomped right on her” he said. “ But there was no challenge to set the elephant free” said Tom. The guy didn’t reply and went to sleep. “ Something's fishy, who let out the elephant, I'm suspecting something you know” said David suspiciously. “ Don’t worry, remember on that banner, risk, risk” said Sam. “ But it didn’t say kill or we will all gang up on you, anyway they did say its all about losing lives remember” said David. “ Lets have some nachos and talk about it” said Ben. They talked and talked. At the end it was they didn’t talk about it anymore and went out to do their tests.

3 years later

“ Wow one hundred and sixty six locations done, now only four more” said Sam. “ Hello it’s only us and the smart team, the rest died remember” said David nervously. They all went in the TV room and watched some TV. They were watching everything for forty-eight hours. “ Ok here are the results,
4 METAL SK8ERS: 1609 points. SMART GUYS: 102846710184839 points.” “ Huh their way in the lead, there dumb were cool and there in the lead with more then a million points” said Ben angrily. They all were silent while the smart kids celebrated with some chocolate. “ Can we have some” said Ben in a low voice. “ Sorry for smart people only, haha revenge” said the smart kid. “ Revenge?” said Tom puzzled. “ Oh I picked on them quite a lot, called them four eyes and everything” said Ben guilty.
“Ok next stop, the candy shop” said the guy. They came in a massive candy shop. “ Your objectives” said the guy. “ Ok, um first is to make on tooth come out” said Sam to himself. He ate so much chocolate eventually one of his teeth came out “ Oh yeah, WHO's the man” said Sam. “ Next is to trash the liquorice store” said Sam. He went upstairs and in the lift, then he looked for the store, he found it and went in. He stole a hammer and smashed everything and everyone in it. “ Oh yeah the power!” shouted Sam. Then he heard a gunshot. He ran and found Ben and David staring at the ground. “ Someone shot Tom” said Ben and David together. “ Did you see him” said Sam. Then Sam so said he dipped his whole head in the fountain and started to cry. “ Why did I sign up” sobbed Sam. “ Remember the good days, back in America, the halfpipes and everything, until we saw that stupid plane” he said slowly. Then he just read the next objective and moved on. The objective was to steal five ice crams from five people. He did what it said and returned to the plane.

Chapter 4: Not mentioned: “ Ok the good news is that no one died today, now here is the scores. 4 METAL SKATERS: 5000 POINTS. SMART GUYS: 1936714303197815082607058476401347156 points.” Said the guy. He rushed back and Ben, Sam and David were standing still. “ Tom died, he never mentioned him” said David slowly. “ How much points did they have, how can that be, they have so many” said Ben. “ Don’t worry, there three more locations and were out of here for good, all of us can go back to America, even you Ben.” Said David angrily. Two locations went by. “ Only us three against one smart kid.” Said Sam. “ I cant believe that they all got stabbed by a screwdriver, but one escaped.” Sam continued. Their final location was America, but it was a long way from there home.
They went out and each did their objectives. They came back but the final smart kid was dead.
“ Oh yeah, we won” shouted Ben. They all cheered until Ben suddenly got caught in flames. “ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HELP ME, HELP” shouted Ben. They looked behind themselves and saw everybody who made the competition. Heavily equipped. David and Sam ran across as fast as they could, dodging bullets as they run. They went in the train station and just grabbed a train while it went. A bullet got Sam's arm and he was in pain. The people who made the competition fell in the train tracks and got ran over by a train. They managed to get home and started to think about their twisted journey. “ Oh man, we lost most of our friends, now the only friend Ive got is you.” Said Sam miserable. Then there moms came out and started to cry. “ Where were you all this time” said there moms. They never replied, just started to cry.

36 years later

“ Ok ready to start the SK8 COMPETITION RISK “
“ YEP!”
“ YOU KNOW WHAT WE DO TO THE PEOPLE WHO ENTER DON’T YOU?”

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.