GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rooney Hits 23-TON Lorry!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/11/04 at 12:21
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Taken from www.BBC.co.uk/football:

Rooney unhurt after car accident

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney emerged unscathed after a 23-ton builder's lorry hit his car.
Rooney's vehicle, a 4x4 Cadillac Escalade, worth £40,000, was damaged in the collision in Wilmslow, Cheshire which happened on Tuesday.

The 19-year-old England international was able to continue driving to training after the accident.

A spokesman for Rooney told The Sun newspaper: "We can confirm Wayne was involved in a collision."

-----

Although we do not know the exact details, I have just one question...

Would any other nineteen-year-old have survived a (no doubt) high-speed collision without a 23-TON builder's lorry?!?

I can only presume Rooney's own mass saved him on the day - yet, they don't say what kind of impact he had on the flamin' lorry...!

;D

On a more serious note, I'm interested to see what exactly happens to the young man now. Surely, his insurance will go up now (no that it'll matter to him - even though he can't hide it from the media) - but, what exactly will be done to his license?

Penalty Points? Isn't that what usually happens?
Then again, this he's the country's second-favourite FOOTBALLER, don't forget now.... :P
Wed 10/11/04 at 23:11
Regular
"Max Power"
Dringo wrote:
> THE MADMAN wrote:
> There are usually two vehicles in a collision, what about the lorry
> driverd story, im sure he could gain millions from this, either form
> selling his story, or for not selling his story, its win, win. Now
> thats what i call good luck
>
> He had a collison with a lorry big deal, it was probably just a small
> mistake.
>
> Bloody hell.

Clam down dear, i was just saying, golly gosh. ;)
Wed 10/11/04 at 22:54
Regular
THE MADMAN wrote:
> There are usually two vehicles in a collision, what about the lorry
> driverd story, im sure he could gain millions from this, either form
> selling his story, or for not selling his story, its win, win. Now
> thats what i call good luck

He had a collison with a lorry big deal, it was probably just a small mistake.

Bloody hell.
Wed 10/11/04 at 22:46
Regular
23 ton truck hits Rooney
Unfortunately Rooney survived too.

:(

I think the only reason the truck's OK is because the car shileded him from it.
Wed 10/11/04 at 22:45
Regular
"Max Power"
There are usually two vehicles in a collision, what about the lorry driverd story, im sure he could gain millions from this, either form selling his story, or for not selling his story, its win, win. Now thats what i call good luck
Wed 10/11/04 at 21:33
"slightlyshortertagl"
Escalade's are big.

I want one.
Wed 10/11/04 at 21:32
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
It was probably some mad Everton fan trying to ram him off the road, but instead of him ramming Rooney off the road it was the other way around. :)
Wed 10/11/04 at 19:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That poor, poor truck
Wed 10/11/04 at 15:37
Regular
why penalty points? there is nothing to say he was dirving illegally.

why would his insurance (if he has any being a scouser hohohoho) go up? the accident wasn't his fault!

were does his licence come into the equation! youve gone of on one solskjaer! that injury must have driven you crazy!
Wed 10/11/04 at 14:50
Regular
Made me laugh the headline in the Sun.

"Rooney hit by truck (miraculously the truck survived)"
Wed 10/11/04 at 12:21
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Taken from www.BBC.co.uk/football:

Rooney unhurt after car accident

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney emerged unscathed after a 23-ton builder's lorry hit his car.
Rooney's vehicle, a 4x4 Cadillac Escalade, worth £40,000, was damaged in the collision in Wilmslow, Cheshire which happened on Tuesday.

The 19-year-old England international was able to continue driving to training after the accident.

A spokesman for Rooney told The Sun newspaper: "We can confirm Wayne was involved in a collision."

-----

Although we do not know the exact details, I have just one question...

Would any other nineteen-year-old have survived a (no doubt) high-speed collision without a 23-TON builder's lorry?!?

I can only presume Rooney's own mass saved him on the day - yet, they don't say what kind of impact he had on the flamin' lorry...!

;D

On a more serious note, I'm interested to see what exactly happens to the young man now. Surely, his insurance will go up now (no that it'll matter to him - even though he can't hide it from the media) - but, what exactly will be done to his license?

Penalty Points? Isn't that what usually happens?
Then again, this he's the country's second-favourite FOOTBALLER, don't forget now.... :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.