GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rogue Leader......"The Force is Strong in this one!""

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/05/01 at 20:11
Regular
Wow! Truly Breathtaking, now this will rub it into those who said of the PS2 outshining the Gamecube.
Considering that this game isn't even finished and it outshines Starfighter on PS2 and Xbox in every graphical way.
And...The screenshots of it on the net, where snapped just over a month ago WITHOUT the added wizardry and other enhanced graphical splendours.
Amazing.
Thu 10/05/01 at 20:11
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Wow! Truly Breathtaking, now this will rub it into those who said of the PS2 outshining the Gamecube.
Considering that this game isn't even finished and it outshines Starfighter on PS2 and Xbox in every graphical way.
And...The screenshots of it on the net, where snapped just over a month ago WITHOUT the added wizardry and other enhanced graphical splendours.
Amazing.
Thu 10/05/01 at 20:13
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Let the 'Console wars' commence!.......
heh heh.
Thu 10/05/01 at 20:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
Perhaps it looks better as the GC is a little more powerful, and this game is to be released a lot later than StarFighter (which already has been on PS2)

Just look at the pics of GT3 on PS2. They look awesome.
Thu 10/05/01 at 20:17
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
GORGEOUS GRAPHICS!!! You seen the GC Zelda shots!
Thu 10/05/01 at 20:53
Regular
Those are ages old Zeldapro. ;0)

By the way, hunter-gatherer, and my conplete genius of a brain has found this link for you.

http://a799.ms.akamai.net /7/799/388/71bbd0e942e941 /www.msnbc.com/news/1010069.jpg

(Spaces, gentlemen. This is an updated picture, closer to what to expect in six days time. Get hyped, it's coming.)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.