GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Useless News"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/11/04 at 10:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Okay, so I have 5 minutes to catch the news before I leave the house in the morning.

Why would I give a flying fluck about Marks and Spencers profit loss?

" Yes Dave, I'm standing outside Marks and Spencers headquarters here. It seems they haven't made as much money as they'd have liked in the second quarter this year. "

" That's a shame, let's spin this article out as long as we can. "

" Yes, Dave. Of course this is serious news and not a free advert and a waste of time for everyone involved "

" Thanks Fenilopia. You heard us rich, pretenious people. Go buy some crappy St Micheal crisps to keep this British tradition alive "

-------

There has been worse than this before mind. I honestly seen an article about a cat getting stuck up a tree.
Fri 12/11/04 at 13:03
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
Economics students and stock brokers might find the fact that M&S made a loss a fantastically important piece of news. On the other hand they mgiht not give a crap.

On another related topic, M&S make top quality lingerie
Thu 11/11/04 at 11:27
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
You can get selective TV shows now on interactive channels. You SHOULD be able to get slective news, try a website.
Tue 09/11/04 at 14:44
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
St Michael crisps are not crappy. Take that back.
Tue 09/11/04 at 10:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Okay, so I have 5 minutes to catch the news before I leave the house in the morning.

Why would I give a flying fluck about Marks and Spencers profit loss?

" Yes Dave, I'm standing outside Marks and Spencers headquarters here. It seems they haven't made as much money as they'd have liked in the second quarter this year. "

" That's a shame, let's spin this article out as long as we can. "

" Yes, Dave. Of course this is serious news and not a free advert and a waste of time for everyone involved "

" Thanks Fenilopia. You heard us rich, pretenious people. Go buy some crappy St Micheal crisps to keep this British tradition alive "

-------

There has been worse than this before mind. I honestly seen an article about a cat getting stuck up a tree.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.