GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"!!!!!spoiler i think!!!!!:raw vs smackdown Ps2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/11/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Ow Yer"
wooooo BRET HART is gonna be in raw vs smackdown!!!!!!!!! i cant wait for it to come out now!!!

Hes only gonna be a legend but look what happend when classic undertaker was put in as a legend!!!!!!!!
Mon 08/11/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Ow Yer"
wooooo BRET HART is gonna be in raw vs smackdown!!!!!!!!! i cant wait for it to come out now!!!

Hes only gonna be a legend but look what happend when classic undertaker was put in as a legend!!!!!!!!
Tue 09/11/04 at 02:17
Regular
"Balls"
Yeah?

We've all know for many a months now.

Once the game has come out some of us are thinking of holding a SR comp over the net, you can join once it set up and if you have PS2 online.

Bret Hart is mine and I will beat all who oppose me... na i'm not that good at any game.

But we will set it up in the PS2 forum if ya intrested so keep a look out after its realised.
Tue 09/11/04 at 07:53
Regular
OLD'D
Tue 09/11/04 at 10:58
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Mathews wrote:
> Hes only gonna be a legend but look what happend when classic
> undertaker was put in as a legend!!!!!!!!

out of interest, what DID happen?
Tue 09/11/04 at 12:09
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
He was the most powerful guy in the game in terms of stats. ANd he had an awesome Tombstone manouvre. That said I hate Bret Heart and I'm gonna chant like I'm dis'in Kurt Angle

U Suck U Suck U Suck U Suck U Suck U Suck U Suck U Suck U Suck U Suck U Suck U Suck U Suck U Suck U Suck ....etc....
Tue 09/11/04 at 12:45
Regular
"..."
Pardon?
Wed 10/11/04 at 18:49
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Very_Metal wrote:
> Mathews wrote:
> Hes only gonna be a legend but look what happend when classic
> undertaker was put in as a legend!!!!!!!!
>
> out of interest, what DID happen?

erm undertaker came bak as old skool undertaker.........

and kool about the game forum but i probly wont get the game untill crimbo but when i get it ill give online a go!!!
Wed 10/11/04 at 19:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
*hops into time machine and types in 3 months ago when this might have been news* :-D
Thu 11/11/04 at 19:29
Regular
"Ow Yer"
heh well funny
Fri 12/11/04 at 16:26
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Well, im booked for Stone Cold, *And that's the bottom line...........*

I shall be unstoppable :^D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.