GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gameaday.co.uk"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/11/04 at 20:18
Regular
Has anybody ever won a prize after sumbitting only 1 or 2 Walkthroughs/Reveiws/Cheats/Hints?
Thu 24/02/05 at 14:10
Regular
"..."
*Considers flooding the internet with fake walk-throughs, so the cut & pasters get caught out...*
Thu 24/02/05 at 14:10
Regular
:P
Thu 24/02/05 at 13:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Anyone looking at Rickoss will realise there is something strange about the system.....

Hmmmmmmm

-_-
Thu 24/02/05 at 11:22
Regular
"Captain to you."
The Winster wrote:
> Well, my wt for GTA:SA was posted on 26th Dec 2004 (2 months ago);
> and it has still not been posted. That was a damned 57K wt, which
> took a lot of hard work, and its not yet posted!

Yeah stealing parts of someone elses work must have been really hard work. hahahah
Thu 24/02/05 at 10:50
Regular
"Always the winner?"
I remember the days when I used to visit this site, and tell myself "its not me who wins". Actually, I never trie for aroun 500 days from registration.
I remember two gays who won on their first rveiews, Discodexy (Grabbed by the Ghoulies) and Dharav (F-Zero X). Discodexy is now in the hall of fame, I don't know about the other one.

Someone wrote:
> Its been 35 days since the walkthrough was posted on the site
> and it hasn't appeared yet

Well, my wt for GTA:SA was posted on 26th Dec 2004 (2 months ago); and it has still not been posted. That was a damned 57K wt, which took a lot of hard work, and its not yet posted!
Fri 17/12/04 at 17:37
Regular
My last 2 reviews (with the exception of the one I wrote on the 7th, which hasn't been judged yet) have been beaten by Pro Ev 4 reviews.

:-(

Not fair.
:-(
Fri 17/12/04 at 17:25
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Atomic Halo wrote:
> They take alot longer to. Still I've written 4 all during the summer
> holidays, shows you how board I was :)

I hope you realise why you're in the bottom class for English.
Fri 17/12/04 at 17:12
Regular
*forum

I found it
Fri 17/12/04 at 17:11
Regular
Wheres the customer service form?
Thu 16/12/04 at 18:05
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Go on the customer services forum and ask where it is. Thats what I did with my Viewtiful Joe walkthrough...didn't win though :'(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.