GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dino crisis is the best game ever"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/11/04 at 15:31
Regular
"Yippi Ki Ai !!"
i think that dino crisis is the best game ever and it beats all the others the first time round of playing it is the best cause its really scary and freaks you out. especially when you walk down the corridor and hear the raptor then later in the game when it just jumps out at you dont you agree???
Best game ever made or not what do you think??
Tue 09/11/04 at 11:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You idiot, and get a crappy game which your parents/whoever will have payed £30+ for... OR get a decent new game?
Mon 08/11/04 at 20:10
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Okay.
I might ask for it for christmas then, as I'm skint heh.
Mon 08/11/04 at 19:37
Regular
Well, for 7 quid that's not bad.

I wouldn't get it though.
Mon 08/11/04 at 18:07
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Oh not even pre-owned or new for £7?
Mon 08/11/04 at 16:51
Regular
No Dante, Dino Crisis 3 isn't that good.

Although it's a very frantic and challenging FPS, the controls are clunky, the multiplayer is terrible and at times it's so frustrating you feel like putting your fist through the screen.

Not good :(
Mon 08/11/04 at 16:47
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Devil may cry is the best game ever in my opinion, but I want to get dino crisis 3. Is it any good do you know?
Mon 08/11/04 at 16:09
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
The second game was fun as a mad shooter. The first was God awful. Too much fannying around with key cards.
Mon 08/11/04 at 15:37
Regular
I'm going to disgree with you for millions of reasons.

I thought Dino Crisis was truly woeful.

But, your opinion.
Mon 08/11/04 at 15:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Bloody awful.
Mon 08/11/04 at 15:31
Regular
"Yippi Ki Ai !!"
i think that dino crisis is the best game ever and it beats all the others the first time round of playing it is the best cause its really scary and freaks you out. especially when you walk down the corridor and hear the raptor then later in the game when it just jumps out at you dont you agree???
Best game ever made or not what do you think??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.