GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worried about my PC being multicoloured."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/11/04 at 09:40
Regular
"where's my tag?"
So far I've bought a silver floppy drive, a black DVD drive and a white DVD-RW drive (they were the only colours availible for them models), and I'm starting to worry for the 'blue' tower case that will be comeing soon. I'm guessing things might look freaky. And so the question is... do cases normally hide the colours of their CD/DVD/disk drives?

I can just see the horror now. My blue PC with the black and white DVD drives staring at me, and a silver 3.5 delivering the final blow...
Wed 10/11/04 at 20:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Coin wrote:
> Doubtful...

Well mine did.
Tue 09/11/04 at 21:59
"slightlyshortertagl"
Spraypaint?
Mon 08/11/04 at 20:50
Regular
"Bicycle"
Doubtful...

My Centurion 5 didn't.

But that's probably due to it's amazing front bezel...
Mon 08/11/04 at 19:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Any case bought new should come with the drive bay covers.
Mon 08/11/04 at 19:47
Regular
"Bicycle"
Drive bay covers are hard to find for most models.

But no, other than buying covers or using doors (which I hate) no, cases do not cover the drive bays. And they don't come with covers most of the time.

Which is why I buy everything in black.
Mon 08/11/04 at 18:43
Regular
This cup of tea is cold and you raise the slightest concern about this?
Mon 08/11/04 at 18:43
Regular
There's people in Third World countries dying of AIDS, starving, and being poisoned simply because their water is dirty - and you raise the slightest concern about this?
Mon 08/11/04 at 18:40
Regular
"SOUP!"
There's people rotting with cancer and you raise the slightest concern about this?
Mon 08/11/04 at 18:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You could always stealth the drives with the drive bay covers.
Mon 08/11/04 at 17:24
Regular
"you've got a beard"
worried about colour shopping??
stop being such a girl :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.