GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jay Bothroyd"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/11/04 at 00:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Legend.

That is all.
Wed 10/11/04 at 21:33
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
One word for him.

Classic.
Wed 10/11/04 at 14:29
Regular
"hit the road jack"
It was a horrible kick. I was there.
Wed 10/11/04 at 13:16
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I always thought Blackburn were taking a risk in signing him, after he threw-away his career with Arsenal when he threw his shirt at the assistant manager following a reserve/youth team substitution he was none too happy with.

Had it been Arséne Wenger, I'd have applauded him! ;)
Yet, after what we saw on Saturday, this baby doesn't deserve his bottle! :P

After Ashley Cole, it does look as though Arsenal have established a set criteria for their young British talents to learn "The Wenger Way"... :P

;D
Sun 07/11/04 at 16:09
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I mean in the sense that it was easier to see at full pace. When watching the Charlton game at full pace I didn't actually notice that it'd hit Bartlett's arm, whereas when watching the Scotland match I knew it was handball as soon as there was contact.

Like you said though, both were blatant, and both were penalties/red cards. I was just referring to what I saw from watching from home; I hadn't noticed it hit Bartlett's arm at firt glance.
Sun 07/11/04 at 16:06
Regular
Erm.

Yes it was...

How can sticking your arm out on the goal line to stop the ball be any less blatant than another identical incident?
Sun 07/11/04 at 16:02
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
It wasn't as blatant as McFadden's.
Sun 07/11/04 at 13:23
Legendary was what came to my mind after Shaun Bartlett made the save of his life, very McFadden-esque.
Sun 07/11/04 at 12:44
Regular
hah, legendary was the exact words i was thinking when i saw it.

Other guy deserved it.
Sun 07/11/04 at 11:48
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Exactly what I was thinking.

Besides, it was the refs fault. He only got fouled 4 times before he lashed out...
Sun 07/11/04 at 11:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nope, signed from Perugia when they got relegated at the end of last season.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.