GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Domains - nice and easy?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/11/04 at 23:00
Regular
I have a .TK domain, and I'm considering buying a .co.uk address. I was just wondering, is it relatively easy to transfer data from one domain to another. Cheers.
Thu 11/11/04 at 17:14
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Reefer wrote:
> You mean to upload to a Freeola domain, I can't just use a file
> manager? Well, that's a bit cack.
Well FTP is a lot faster than file managers, with one such as [URL]http://sourceforge.net/projects/filezilla[/URL] once you are used to it you'll love it.
Wed 10/11/04 at 20:16
Regular
"Bicycle"
Stay on topic.

Nope, only Geocities have things like file managers...

Real sites need FTP.
Wed 10/11/04 at 17:11
Regular
"I kill 4 money"
does any one know anything about the mains adaptors, to create a home network?
Wed 10/11/04 at 15:56
Regular
You mean to upload to a Freeola domain, I can't just use a file manager? Well, that's a bit cack.
Sun 07/11/04 at 12:47
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Where is the .tk domain hosted?
Sun 07/11/04 at 00:49
Regular
"Bicycle"
Aye, but if he's buying it, he may as well go with the best.
Sun 07/11/04 at 00:16
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Coin wrote:
> Sounds silly. There are others I recomend...

But, but you have to pay for them?

[URL]http://www.dictionary.com[/URL]

This place offers a great free service.
Sat 06/11/04 at 23:59
Regular
"Bicycle"
Sounds silly. There are others I recomend...

Like 2WDH! ([URL] http://www.2wdh.com/ [/URL])
Sat 06/11/04 at 23:41
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
All you have to do is to download the files off of your older website and upload them onto your Freeola site. Nice and easy...

However, Freeola only lets you upload your information by dialing up via their local rate number (or getting Freeola broadband), this means slow 56k speeds. (Even slower as you're uploading.)

If you've got broadband, look elsewhere, however if you've got dial-up Freeola is OK...
Sat 06/11/04 at 23:00
Regular
I have a .TK domain, and I'm considering buying a .co.uk address. I was just wondering, is it relatively easy to transfer data from one domain to another. Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.