GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Factor - Thoughts"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/11/04 at 22:11
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I'm really enjoying the X-Factor, it's much better than Pop Idol and Popstars. Heres what I think about the remaining acts :

Voices Of Soul - They're really good but they dont look like they'd last, they'd do one single and then fade into the shadows. Plus, they've been in the last two twice now (last week and this week).

2 To Go - They're only still in it because the guy is good and blind, the girl isn't very good and he should've gone solo. Anyway, i'd choose Voices Of Soul Over them.

Steve - Hes good, I dunno what Sharron was on about when she said something about him trying to sing like a black person. She doesn't know anything and he proved that on today's show.

Tabby - Hes really funky, he'd probably make a single even if he doesn't win. I try to ignore the gact that hes right up Sharon's a$$ but there you go. He might win it but I dont really like the kinda music he sings but hes still good if that makes sense.

Rowetta - She'll probably win, shes got a great voice and she has a very lively attitude. She was really good today and like Sharon said - shes already won it. (But we all know she didn't mean that because Tabbys too far up her a$$)

Cassie - Meh, if she wins she'll last 2 seconds and will be too busy enjoying luxury life instead of singing. Hope she goes tommorow.

G4 - This band is dumb. I dont like them one bit, how did they get this far in the first place? Their perfomance was stupid and the song was ruined. (Well, it was already crap but they made it crappier)

Erm...have I forgotten someone? I have a feeling I have but I dont know, tell me if I have.

Whats your thoughts on the acts?
Sat 06/11/04 at 22:11
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I'm really enjoying the X-Factor, it's much better than Pop Idol and Popstars. Heres what I think about the remaining acts :

Voices Of Soul - They're really good but they dont look like they'd last, they'd do one single and then fade into the shadows. Plus, they've been in the last two twice now (last week and this week).

2 To Go - They're only still in it because the guy is good and blind, the girl isn't very good and he should've gone solo. Anyway, i'd choose Voices Of Soul Over them.

Steve - Hes good, I dunno what Sharron was on about when she said something about him trying to sing like a black person. She doesn't know anything and he proved that on today's show.

Tabby - Hes really funky, he'd probably make a single even if he doesn't win. I try to ignore the gact that hes right up Sharon's a$$ but there you go. He might win it but I dont really like the kinda music he sings but hes still good if that makes sense.

Rowetta - She'll probably win, shes got a great voice and she has a very lively attitude. She was really good today and like Sharon said - shes already won it. (But we all know she didn't mean that because Tabbys too far up her a$$)

Cassie - Meh, if she wins she'll last 2 seconds and will be too busy enjoying luxury life instead of singing. Hope she goes tommorow.

G4 - This band is dumb. I dont like them one bit, how did they get this far in the first place? Their perfomance was stupid and the song was ruined. (Well, it was already crap but they made it crappier)

Erm...have I forgotten someone? I have a feeling I have but I dont know, tell me if I have.

Whats your thoughts on the acts?
Sat 06/11/04 at 22:45
Regular
It's shiit.
Sat 06/11/04 at 22:55
Regular
Louis Walsh is soooo childish.

"Yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, Simon Cowell did it in the barn with Sharon so don't listen to him."
Sat 06/11/04 at 22:58
Regular
"\\"
Up until the last round two people from my village were in it. Now only one. The one that got knocked out was Verity... Don't watch of course. I'm not THAT sad.
Sat 06/11/04 at 23:40
Regular
I don't get why people think it sad to watch a talent show.

It's just as sad as following a football team or something.
Sun 07/11/04 at 13:50
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Millions of people vote so it cant be THAT sad.
Sun 07/11/04 at 14:07
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I got dragged into it by others. It's all right to be honest. I didn't really watch all the other ones, but this kinda seems different.

There's a lot of talent on show, but certainly no superstars.

I love how every now and agin it turns into a slagging match between the 3 judges. Reminds me of Jerry Springer.
:D
Sun 07/11/04 at 14:14
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I R HOOPSTA wrote:
> Voices Of Soul - They're really good but they dont look like they'd
> last, they'd do one single and then fade into the shadows. Plus,
> they've been in the last two twice now (last week and this week).

Completely agree.

> 2 To Go - They're only still in it because the guy is good and blind,
> the girl isn't very good and he should've gone solo. Anyway, i'd
> choose Voices Of Soul Over them.

Perfectly agree.

> Steve - Hes good, I dunno what Sharron was on about when she said
> something about him trying to sing like a black person. She doesn't
> know anything and he proved that on today's show.

Agree.

> Tabby - Hes really funky, he'd probably make a single even if he
> doesn't win. I try to ignore the gact that hes right up Sharon's a$$
> but there you go. He might win it but I dont really like the kinda
> music he sings but hes still good if that makes sense.

Agree with the first bit, but not the second bit. I think he'll make a good pop/rock star.

> Rowetta - She'll probably win, shes got a great voice and she has a
> very lively attitude. She was really good today and like Sharon said
> - shes already won it. (But we all know she didn't mean that because
> Tabbys too far up her a$$)

She won't win, but she's a good, powerful singer.

> Cassie - Meh, if she wins she'll last 2 seconds and will be too busy
> enjoying luxury life instead of singing. Hope she goes tommorow.

Completely disagree. She has the most potential to be a superstar and has a very good attitude. She may be too naive though. Lovely girl and she'll definately make the last 4 or 3.

> G4 - This band is dumb. I dont like them one bit, how did they get
> this far in the first place? Their perfomance was stupid and the song
> was ruined. (Well, it was already crap but they made it crappier)

Completely disagree. They're a great bunch, with great voices. They have the most talent, but I can't see anyone buying their singles/albums as no kind of modern songs lend themselves to them.

> Erm...have I forgotten someone? I have a feeling I have but I dont
> know, tell me if I have.

No you haven't
>
> Whats your thoughts on the acts?

See above.
Sun 07/11/04 at 14:31
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
im sorry but tabby is p!ss poor and looks like a women.
Sun 07/11/04 at 14:47
Regular
"\\"
Edgy wrote:
> I don't get why people think it sad to watch a talent show.
>
> It's just as sad as following a football team or something.

Yeah. I agree. Both are very sad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.