GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Factor - Thoughts"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/11/04 at 22:11
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I'm really enjoying the X-Factor, it's much better than Pop Idol and Popstars. Heres what I think about the remaining acts :

Voices Of Soul - They're really good but they dont look like they'd last, they'd do one single and then fade into the shadows. Plus, they've been in the last two twice now (last week and this week).

2 To Go - They're only still in it because the guy is good and blind, the girl isn't very good and he should've gone solo. Anyway, i'd choose Voices Of Soul Over them.

Steve - Hes good, I dunno what Sharron was on about when she said something about him trying to sing like a black person. She doesn't know anything and he proved that on today's show.

Tabby - Hes really funky, he'd probably make a single even if he doesn't win. I try to ignore the gact that hes right up Sharon's a$$ but there you go. He might win it but I dont really like the kinda music he sings but hes still good if that makes sense.

Rowetta - She'll probably win, shes got a great voice and she has a very lively attitude. She was really good today and like Sharon said - shes already won it. (But we all know she didn't mean that because Tabbys too far up her a$$)

Cassie - Meh, if she wins she'll last 2 seconds and will be too busy enjoying luxury life instead of singing. Hope she goes tommorow.

G4 - This band is dumb. I dont like them one bit, how did they get this far in the first place? Their perfomance was stupid and the song was ruined. (Well, it was already crap but they made it crappier)

Erm...have I forgotten someone? I have a feeling I have but I dont know, tell me if I have.

Whats your thoughts on the acts?
Sun 14/11/04 at 21:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I watch it mainly to hear what Simon Cowell has to say, top bloke, i love his honesty and isn't one of these people that is afraid to speak his mind.

However Louis Walsh, please will someone shoot this muppet. Every word Cowell says this idiot is butting in saying something totally unrelated, a good example would be when Cowell was talking about Voices with Soul:

*they were off key a bit in the middle*
What are you on about Simon just look at them they look fantastic

o....k that has what to do with anything? and his constant sniping of the solo acts, how can one person do their own backing you twit?

For someone complaining accusing Cowell of making the show about him he's doing a pretty good job of that himself. Every comment he makes is a childish swipe at Cowell but it's quite funny to watch Cowell put him in his place.

I R HOOPSTA wrote:

> Steve - Hes good, I dunno what Sharron was on about when she said
> something about him trying to sing like a black person. She doesn't
> know anything and he proved that on today's show.

I was annoyed at that to, so because he's singing soul songs he's trying to be black? I thought this dumb attitude went out the window ages ago. But then this is the woman who thinks Kelly is talented so make of that what you will. Great to see Steve stick two fingers up to her before he left the stage when she called him a one trick pony.

> Tabby - Hes really funky, he'd probably make a single even if he
> doesn't win. I try to ignore the gact that hes right up Sharon's a$$
> but there you go. He might win it but I dont really like the kinda
> music he sings but hes still good if that makes sense.

Talking of one trick ponies, he proved on Saturday he can't do a rock ballad, his voice was horrible. Will probably win because of the dumb teenage girl vote, however i bet if he looked like that chicken plucker guy he'd never have even made the final 50

> Cassie - Meh, if she wins she'll last 2 seconds and will be too busy
> enjoying luxury life instead of singing. Hope she goes tommorow.

Simple bit of advice - stop bloody singing Mariah Carey songs, only Mariah can hit those notes, you aren't good enough

> G4 - This band is dumb. I dont like them one bit, how did they get
> this far in the first place? Their perfomance was stupid and the song
> was ruined. (Well, it was already crap but they made it crappier)

They were great however they've become absolutely horrible since Louis Walsh got his hands on them.
Sun 14/11/04 at 19:23
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Geffdof wrote:
> G4

Using that name is an insult to G3 :' {
Sun 14/11/04 at 19:14
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
eye'Aoe wrote:
> Up until the last round two people from my village were in it. Now
> only one. The one that got knocked out was Verity... Don't watch of
> course. I'm not THAT sad.

You in Waltham? I live in Scartho!
Sun 07/11/04 at 17:38
Regular
"lets go back"
G4 have got potential but they need to do some decent songs. Since Louie Walsh has been making thie decisions for them they have become a rubbish teenyboper style boy group.

Tabby is awful. He'd be great as the front man in a band but as a solo artist he looks stupid. He wasnt playing his guitar so what was the point in having it. Rocl n Roll is just as much about the music as the singing and without a band he doesnt work for me. He'll probably win tho.

Rowetta and Steve are pretty good, and Cassie and VWS are ok but not my cup of tea.
Sun 07/11/04 at 17:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I R HOOPSTA wrote:
> Millions of people vote so it cant be THAT sad.

Millions of people like a lot of things. Doesn't mean they're not mongs.
Sun 07/11/04 at 17:32
Regular
"The Red Shift"
If 67,000 screaming fans can't keep you awake, I doubt it's a problem with the football.

Each to his own, however.

Also, no. Football and Pop Idols are not similar.
Sun 07/11/04 at 17:28
Regular
"\\"
Wyndham wrote:
> From that description, you've clearly never watched a single match of
> football in your entire life.
>
> Unless it was Spurs playing.
> Ahohoho

Yes.

Well actually I spent quite alot of my childhood watching football. I got bored of it so don't anymore. I just went to watch the Manchester derby infact and well... I fell asleep. It's exciting alright.
Sun 07/11/04 at 17:15
Regular
"The Red Shift"
See everyone's a Gooner at heart.
:D
Sun 07/11/04 at 17:07
Regular
From that description, you've clearly never watched a single match of football in your entire life.

Unless it was Spurs playing.
Ahohoho
Sun 07/11/04 at 16:24
Regular
"\\"
*moan*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.